Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck you normie rentoid.

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
Society always say: "quit complaining", "work hard", "nobody owes you anything":

Then why normies hate landlords so much? Bro quit complaining, work hard, buy your own house, nobody owes you a free house.

If you are a normie rentoid it's your own fault.

Society always say: "quit complaining", "work hard", "nobody owes you anything":

Then why normies hate landlords so much? Bro quit complaining, work hard, buy your own house, nobody owes you a free house.

If you are a normie rentoid it's your own fault.
Lmao i did this exact thread, redditors love complaining and using the same arguments as incels

:feelsthink: High iq

basically normies tell others to work harder, nobody owes you anything and don't complain while bitching about rent prices at the same time

I don't think most normies hate landlords

Hating landlords is a leftist trait
Shut up rentoid, just keep on working, when you have saved enough at 70 you can enjoy being rich like me! Always believe in yourself! Remember SOCIETY OWES YOU NOTHING.

Shut up rentoid, just keep on working, when you have saved enough at 70 you can enjoy being rich like me! Always believe in yourself! Remember SOCIETY OWES YOU NOTHING.

@COPEland
Remember, never blame someone who INHERITED IT ALL. You should be grateful, shut up, be thankful you even recieve PENNIES from your boss, and eventually with enough dedication you too can become a millionaire! At 70, probably not... but still like me!

@COPEland
Remember, never blame someone who INHERITED IT ALL. You should be grateful, shut up, be thankful you even recieve PENNIES from your boss, and eventually with enough dedication you too can become a millionaire! At 70, probably not... but still like me!
We inherited all our money?! That’s antisemitic! Anuddah blood libel!!

Muh systemic socioeconomic factors and oppressive social systems.

Until you apply it to sexuality and lonely men that is. Then it's "pull yourself up by the boostraps"

We inherited all our money?! That’s antisemitic! Anuddah blood libel!!
Semites just have superior iq! Dont complain! Just keep working goy- rent- i mean... totally free person!