Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck you Mike mew you faggot

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
To Mike mew.
You disgusting cuck.
You are using your god given genetics to sell your shitty techniques and advertise your shitty counseling .
You give false hope to people.
Doesn't matter that your father and grandfather where orthodontists.
You are a fame whore.
I hope your jaw becomes like Stephen hawkings for all the deception you caused for the people.
Sincerely, fuck you.

To Mike mew.
You disgusting cuck.
You are using your god given genetics to sell your shitty techniques and advertise your shitty counseling .
You give false hope to people.
Doesn't matter that your father and grandfather where orthodontists.
You are a fame whore.
I hope your jaw becomes like Stephen hawkings for all the deception you caused for the people.
Sincerely, fuck you.
Have you really tried mewing? You know it had to be done before puberty for truest effects.

Have you really tried mewing? You know it had to be done before puberty for truest effects.
Before puberty, how could I have known.
It's over, I'm chewing gum like a cow while risking TMJ for nithing

Before puberty, how could I have known.
It's over, I'm chewing gum like a cow while risking TMJ for nithing
Try buying special mastiha gum, it is more expensive but I did see some results when I switched to it.

High T thread.

Try buying special mastiha gum, it is more expensive but I did see some results when I switched to it.
It's slight masseter gains.
Im going experimental soon actually.
I'm giving mewing and chewing one last shot.
I'm involving alot of pill and injections to enable bone remodelling with this one

Little story: when i was in 4th grade a classemate and i were the only ones who got braces (the ones you Take out). He finished His treatment was faster than me and i asked him how he did that. He Said his doctor told him he should press an ice cream stick behind His Front teeth exactly at the Spot mew recommends to put your tounge at. I seriously dont know why ive never forgot this. Sounds Like completely Bro science but i dont make this Shit Up. This Seems like some hidden knowledge in orthodontics. But its to late anyways now.

Little story: when i was in 4th grade a classemate and i were the only ones who got braces (the ones you Take out). He finished His treatment was faster than me and i asked him how he did that. He Said his doctor told him he should press an ice cream stick behind His Front teeth exactly at the Spot mew recommends to put your tounge at. I seriously dont know why ive never forgot this. Sounds Like completely Bro science but i dont make this Shit Up. This Seems like some hidden knowledge in orthodontics. But its to late anyways now.
I'll give it one last shot.
I'm going hardcore this time

its the same with believing in god u cant lose anything if you do it lmao. Im a bit paranoid tho i asked myself what if he wants to fuck up our faces even more and how evil this person must be if this is all scam

its the same with believing in god u cant lose anything if you do it lmao. Im a bit paranoid tho i asked myself what if he wants to fuck up our faces even more and how evil this person must be if this is all scam
God exists, it's us who are fucked when we believe Mike mew the Nigerian scammer

if youre not mewing, then what the fuck are you doing?

Mew said braces just cause more harm

If he offers the content freely, he has no need to lie. If he were asking me for money then I would doubt it.

>some people buy into that shit

Mew said braces just cause more harm
Yes he said that unremoveable braces force your midface to grow. But He uses palate expanders himself( the ones we had in in grammer school) so not the real braces. I got braces later on and mid face is huge. I dont want to advertise this faggot. Might also be he biggest cope you can Imagine.

Is mewing after your teens useless?

It works if you are teen.

You also have to remember that it's not primarily for the chin/jawline, more about the maxilla.

It works when you're a child and still developing

Mew looks like his mother, his retarded pseudoscience has nothing to do with his jaw structure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back