Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck you IT. Sex is a human necessity and I'll die on this hill.

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
If I was fucking bithes right now I would be confident, happier, more motivated and focused. My standard of living would improve drastically and immediately if I could just get a taste of some fucking pussy.

Fucking Christ you people are so annoying. Why must you torment me so? Why can't you see your own privledge?

You guys don't understand. You have infinite access to a resource that thousands of us here would kill to have.

jfl, the very existence of this site is proof that sex is a necessity. None of us here are ok. None of us are healthy. We're all fucking hurting and rotting inside. We're lonely and lacking an affection, a human connection that isn't being fulfilled.

So fuck you to all the stupid IT cunts who told me to buy a sex doll, fuck a hooker or just jerk off. You all are missing the point. I want to be genuinely desired for fucks sake.

Do you know what it's like to be seen as literally fucking subhuman by every woman? To be seen as weird, awkward not good enough. Like vermin. Like filth.

I'm speaking directly at you IT lurker. I know you're there. and I HOPE you're there. FUCK you. you're not helping anyone and you're making things worse.

It's 3 am where I am and I should be asleep but instead here I am wasting more time typing garbage that won't amount to anything because I can't get the catastrophic reality of the blackpill out my mind. Its a cruel clown world and nobody cares. jfl.

ignore all that ^^^^^

Whos cares about IT?

they spit the same disproven arguments over and over again. The blackpill does not apply to them so they don't need to adhere to it or its principles. However some of the guys on there are giga truecels who get nothing merely coping in hopes that they will get some underaged foids discord and pull an doogy on them.

I’ll expand on this and say love is necessary, with sex being an extension. We’ve never had love which crippled us emotionally, and even in some cases damaged our mind.

I’ll expand on this and say love is necessary, with sex being an extension. We’ve never had love which crippled us emotionally, and even in some cases damaged our mind.
This. Perfectly put :bigbrain:

sex is literally the primary motivator of 99% of males, as is the case in 99% of other animal species - IT knows this but it doesn't help their argument

I’d say the biggest part is the lack of affection in our lives, not even specifically sex. I just want to be appreciated

I’d say the biggest part is the lack of affection in our lives, not even specifically sex. I just want to be appreciated
I concur
It's 3 am where I am and I should be asleep but instead here I am wasting more time typing garbage that won't amount to anything because I can't get the catastrophic reality of the blackpill out my mind.
I feel you buddy. I used to fantasize about how my future would be bright as I waited for sleep, but nowadays my tenebrous future seems to grow ever bleaker, making peacefully waiting for sleep increasingly difficult.