Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK YOU IRANIANS PALENSITNE

WE STAND WITH ISRAEL

bro jews are the worst people
come a region
>attack the local people
>take their lands, burn their homes
> shocked and appalled when said people fight back

you are hated because you deserve it

come a region
>attack the local people

they lived there 3.000 years ago

they lived there 3.000 years ago
palestinians have lived on the land before them, the jews are basically racist canaanites that made up their own mythos so differentiate themselves from the newly arrived phillistines ( note they arent palestines)

palestines are from the canaanites that lived on the land before the jews, the original inhabitants are the palestines, the jews are just thieves

cope seethe and dilate

palestinians have lived on the land before them, the jews are basically racist canaanites that made up their own mythos so differentiate themselves from the newly arrived phillistines ( note they arent palestines)

palestines are from the canaanites that lived on the land before the jews, the original inhabitants are the palestines, the jews are just thieves
both are from canaanites. both lived there. jews and Arabs. but Arabs don't want to give a small piece of land to jews

and the world hates jews because of conspiracy theories established by the romans

ban this kike

His account is apart of the Israeli misinformation shill department HASBARA

both are from canaanites. both lived there. jews and Arabs. but Arabs don't want to give a small piece of land to jews

and the world hates jews because of conspiracy theories established by the romans
BROOO IM HOMELESS PLEASE GIVE ME A ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE.
>takes it by forces and beats your kids and wife to death
>invites more people to join who arent even from the neighbourhood but i swear they are my cousins
>act like a victim when you attack me back

come a region
>attack the local people

109 and counting

Kikes and mudslimes killing each other always makes my day. I wonder if god made the Middle East just so he could watch his failures kill each other.