Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck you fromsoftware

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
Your game is gay and you made it excessively difficult. You have made this game too hard and unforgiving, just like your miserable existence. I k ow why though. I see right through the ploy. While dark souls games can take a while to complete they feel very rewarding. You developers understand the amount of dopamine we receive from this. Thus you have created the best for keeping men celibate, by gaming all day. But I have caught on to this, you retards. I will not expose my self to video games any further, you’re draining me of my precious time and sanity. I’m sure while you were waging away in your studio devolving the game your wives were getting railed by big cockru gaijin. Hell, I’m sure they were already at your wife’s residency the moment you began the commute to work. They are that desperate for white cockru. If every Japanese foid could push a button to import a white they would have already done it. Solution to your declining birth rates. Import @Shahist Persian and I to Japan.

I demand a user of this forum assist me through the entire game at once and send my .is post to the fromsoftware Twitter. They need to know this. I won’t let my voice be drowned out.
50D62704 C755 4CDE AF87 0609CC10FC44

I dont like ER (not Elliot) . It was like open world DS but it didnt have that atmosphere. Anyway im done with videogames.

I dont like ER (not Elliot) . It was like open world DS but it didnt have that atmosphere. Anyway im done with videogames.
Modern gaming is gay, it had been infiltrated and influenced by SJW trannies. I won’t not allow them to promote their degeneracy to me. I need to build a gaming PC I can emulate the old Dragon Quest games.
I will recite it for you.

Your game is gay and you made it excessively difficult. You have made this game too hard and unforgiving, just like your miserable existence. I k ow why though. I see right through the ploy. While dark souls games can take a while to complete they feel very rewarding. You developers understand the amount of dopamine we receive from this. Thus you have created the best for keeping men celibate, by gaming all day. But I have caught on to this, you retards. I will not expose my self to video games any further, you’re draining me of my precious time and sanity. I’m sure while you were waging away in your studio devolving the game your wives were getting railed by big cockru gaijin. Hell, I’m sure they were already at your wife’s residency the moment you began the commute to work. They are that desperate for white cockru. If every Japanese foid could push a button to import a white they would have already done it. Solution to your declining birth rates. Import @
Shahist Persian
@Shahist Persian and I to Japan.

I demand a user of this forum assist me through the entire game at once and send my .is post to the fromsoftware Twitter. They need to know this. I won’t let my voice be drowned out.

Retard. Don’t shit up my threads with off topic comments. I know your buddy @Motherfucker is an alt of @Arescel

Balding doesn’t exist. Just grow hair, lol.

Retard. Don’t shit up my threads with off topic comments. I know your buddy @Motherfucker is an alt of @Arescel

Balding doesn’t exist. Just grow hair, lol.
wtf, I thought it was @Cope_Time 's alt

wtf, I thought it was @Cope_Time 's alt
Just grow hair. No amount of shit posting with other users will fill that void. The desperation of you wanting to experience actual companionship.

i have hair tho
I apologize for me previous behavior. I have so much anger at this world. They have not given me the gf I requested..

This. Games aren’t hard, if you’re bad at games you simply just have smaller prefrontal cortex than normal people :feelsjuice:
I’ll show you a small prefrontal cortex