Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck with black struggle

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
This isnt so much anti black as anti shithead. Case in point is my grandma and I live in WA state. A blue state unfortunately meaning criminals are vauled over citezens. Epecially black criminals are vauled over white citizens. You can hate whores and slurs all you want but my grandma raised me alot better then alot of people in my family. Got me a car for my 21st Bday. Well unfortunately karma proves itself to be bullshit. Because theres black culture in the neighbor hood she lives at. Back then it was a decent place. Until black population started to increase. And so did its culture. Now the "nigga moments" you see in boondocks happen in that neighborhood. People mostly blacks but a bit of other races like mexican and indian. Whites are rare on this but there blasting nigger music at the middle of night. Throwoing there shit in my grandmas yard wich is technically my yard since she plans to give me the house when old age gets to her, trying to rob houses for weed money and shit. And the police wont do shit because the democrats love niggafication. I do have guns but unless I can shoot em dead without getting caught by ring camereas. IDK what to do. And to see these shit heads on CNN and what ever news talk about blacks being oppressed pisses me off. No there not being oppressed. There black asses are privleged. Not being held liable for acting like fucking animals. Say what you want about women but at some point you have to have a mom, a grandma or a aunt that cares for you. And to say that there racism in america. Ill say this. Racism wont come back by Trump. Itll come back by blacks (the shit head type) acting like niggers over normall people. And theres blacks that dont act like this. That might some day will be identifyed as ghettoheads. Blacks who are rational wont be differentiated from the fucking animals. I miss the wild west days were trouble makers would just be gunned down. Hanged publicly. If your black and reading this witch I dont even know if blacks are allowed on this site. MLK Jr wanted us to be equall. Im not saying your the problem. But the problem can consume you. Be carefull. If some raciall stuff happens. Get out of the "hood". Distance your self from the uncivilized fucks out there. Theres the saying "guilt by association". And BLM isnt gonna help black people there gonna cause riots. Because BLM also whats America to be a zoo and not a equall place. You dont see them do anything about asia being racist againts blacks. Or the 3rd world shit in africa.
The black struggle is a fucking lie. And it needs to be shrecked out of existence.

If you're black reading this know that we all want you dead

I don't know why Americans are afraid to punish criminals. It's bad for black people too. If the system is lenient on black criminals, it eventually comes back to being wary of black people, which means good black people are harmed. Honestly, I would love to leave this shitty country (South Korea) and live in Texas, but we are much better in terms of security.

If you're black reading this know that we all want you dead
Blacks arent oppessed. But theres no such thing as black privelege. I forgot to put in that thread that there were blacks more peacefull then me. Infact this thread was more anger driven then anything else when I thought of the concept of my grandma being endangered in a black ish neighborhood. I wasnt even thinking straight until I was near done typing the threads ending.

the niggers are doing it to themselves because they are allergic to good families. they need some more government surveillance and involvement. vote trump 2024 for blacks getting the kick in the ass they need. never vote for the race gender victim Olympics party.