Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK WHORES

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
"Medieval society is guided by the rule that women are to be subservient to men, not trusted with serious matters, and inadequate at decision making. Therefore, often times, women’s voices are suppressed and ignored." "Many women in the early centuries of Europe, particularly England, were discriminated by much of society and were always labeled as a “whore” for sleeping around with other men. Sleeping around in the Medieval society, for women, was looked upon as a huge sin and a crime in many parts of Europe during the Middle ages."
Society back then was always lenient and favorable to men. WHORES had no rights at all to fucking do anything and that's how society became so advanced today because back then whores literally HAD NO RIGHTS. MEN ARE NATURALLY MEANT TO GUIDE AND MAKE CHOICES AND CHOOSE THEIR OWN MATES. WHORES AREN'T MEANT TO CHOOSE WHO TO FUCK BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING LOOKIST ANIMALS. I DON'T FUCKING GET IT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THESE TIMELINES THAT LEAD TO FAGGOTS EXISTING AND WHORES CUCKING AND DESTROYING MEN'S LIVES???? HOW DID THESE LOW IQ WHORES HAVE SO MANY RIGHTS TODAY???? FUCKING RETARDED CLOWN PIECE OF SHIT PLANET THERE'S A REASON WHY WHORES ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY WEAKER THAN MEN. WHORES ARE MEANT TO BE SEX SLAVES TO MEN THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO CHOOSE THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO TAKE CONTROL THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO MAKE CHOICES THEY ARE MEANT TO BE SUBMISSIVE TO MALES BECAUSE THAT'S HOW FUCKING NATURE WORKED AND THAT'S HOW WE BECAME ADVANCED TODAY BECAUSE HIGH IQ TRUCELS GOT TO REPRODUCE.

I FUCKING DESPISE CUCKS THEY ARE FUCKING ALIENS THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO FUCKING EXIST FUCKING KILL THE CUCK WHO INVENTED CUCKOLDRY I'LL FUCKING SET HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND KIDS IN FIRE WITH A ROKS SOVIET FLAMETHROWER FUCKING GET RID OF HIS EXISTENECE PIECE OF SHIT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Islam is the only solution as much as it has many flaws. No alternatives tbh

Feminism was a mistake.

We are unlucky to be born in the worst time to be alive, living in the stone age is unironically a better option

We are unlucky to be born in the worst time to be alive, living in the stone age is unironically a better option
AT LEAST THINGS ARE MORE CONSISTENT AND YOU DON'T FUCKING GET CUCKED OR LOSE EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF A WHORE

Me and my fellow jihadcels will go around tonight and purge some whores in the neighborhood in the cause of allah.

By allah we will win this war
INSHALLAH ALL CUCKS WILL BE PURGED AND WHORES WOULD SERVE THE LESSER UNFORTUNATE MALES

Me and my fellow jihadcels will go around tonight and purge some whores in the neighborhood in the cause of allah.

By allah we will win this war
I'd imagine Islam taking over the world ngl. It's the only way.

Not that anti Muslims can do anything anyway, Islam is the fastest growing religion.

We need to MiddleAgesMaxx bros