Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck "weaboo" girls.

Completefizz

Completefizz

Why was I born
-
Stupid attention whores fuck them their fucking garbage literally worse than any stacy out there. Every time I see one I want to punch a wall and scream like fuck off you can't get attention from chad or something? Need some validation from us lonely beta men? JUST FUCK OFF.

Yes, and AWALT. They won't settle for a guy with similar interests, but a guy of sexual attraction. It's mostly a façade to get validation and attention from beta males. "Gamer girls" too.

Yes, and AWALT. They won't settle for a guy with similar interests, but a guy of sexual attraction. It's mostly a façade to get validation and attention from beta males. "Gamer girls" too.

Can even girls enjoy anime tbh?

They have by far the most orbiters.

"weeb" girls just say they are since its mainstream

Those femoids who like to be "alternative" or "hip" like that are not worth your time. All they do is "pretend"; they don't engross their entire lifestyle around the things they claim to like. Common example might be a femoid who wears an item of clothing or wears a keychain pertaining to a character/characters from Adventure Time, when really they've probably only watched like 10 episodes of the show and wouldn't even bother LDARing to watch it from beginning-to-end.

FUCKING HATE THEM. every single one of them. especially the ones who do it to act """"different"""".

At least i have my doujins/manga/hentai where femoids don't go because they can't get attention with it.

I remember that one fucking femoid on reddit complaining about sexualized loli's and then used JoJo as an example, commented and got banned from that sub reddit instantly.

if i was in a room with a weeb femoid and a rapist and had a gun, i would let the rapist rape her then shoot her

Are you Idks alt? :) Because he spelled "Weaboo" in the exact same way

I want an actual weeb gf tbh but not these fake attention whores.

"Haha i watch sao and re zero and miss kobayashi i'm such a hipster nerd teehee"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back