Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK WE MISSED OUT ON YOUNG LOVE

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-

WE MISSED IT

FUCK

If he was brown he would be incel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is the point anymore? Why do I continue to live? There is no life without this.

you walk into your daughters room and see her straddling chad....What you doing?

Teenage love is litarly the most natural love. Its what our bodies and minds were DESIGNED for and evolved for. It literally the most pleasurable experience possible in the human experience because its the one thing you were made to do.

Teenage love is litarly the most natural love. Its what our bodies and minds were DESIGNED for and evolved for. It literally the most pleasurable experience possible in the human experience because its the one thing you were made to do.
Fuck this is too much, I can't cope anymore.

Normie cucks are lying if they say they wouldn't kiss that girl because she is underage.

Legit af. It's the best pleasure you can receive outside of hard drugs.

Teenage foids need to be sex slaves. Imagine if we turned off the sex drive of male politicians and tradcucks just long enough so that they lose their protective instincts for their little thotlet spawn and enslave them like they need to be.

fucking legit ropefuel. all we have left is to betabux some whore trash single mother or some currybitch/noodlewhore who wants a green card, EU or UK passport. fuck this shit life

Oh God I'm gonna miss out on any sort of fun and joy of youth, am I

Already fucked high school up, fucking college up currently

Why isnt time travel possible

I honestly couldn't give a shit.

I am more bummed that I never was able to fuck a milf while I was a teen. That was always my fantasy. Now it isn't anywhere near as hot because I am the same age as milfs now.

Be first or it's over. You'll never love or be loved like this. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Oh God I'm gonna miss out on any sort of fun and joy of youth, am I

Already fucked high school up, fucking college up currently

Welcome to the club.

IDK, this doesn't really piss me off that much. Maybe because I realize these teen relationships are fickle and short. Seeing this with young 20 somethings fuels me negatively more.

Max rope material. I should be dead right now, but I'm too much of a pussy to end it.

Cringe indeed but the feels are real. This is pure suicide fuel.

fucking legit ropefuel. all we have left is to betabux some whore trash single mother or some currybitch/noodlewhore who wants a green card, EU or UK passport. fuck this shit life
I want a JB curry in blue school uniform mmmmmm

go to india, they have orphan kids living around the dumps, adopt them and bring them to wherever you live
Kek it's not that easy, there are NGOs that prevent single men from adopting young females like that. My own government would frown upon it. It's over for incels.

JFL at not being a teen Chad with a whole harem for all your sexual and emotional needs. I want to wash away my tears with Nembutal.

And now we're missing out on adult love.

Remember, this is the basic package. Most guys experience this. It's not a big deal for normies.

Kek it's not that easy, there are NGOs that prevent single men from adopting young females like that. My own government would frown upon it. It's over for incels.
find another incel and say you're in a gay relationship with him

Nothing new. I've known this for years, it doesn't matter anymore. Either you win or you don't, hindsight is worthless.

>implying 14 year old girls still wont exist in the next century

young girls are everywhere. and youre not going anywhere.

Bitches want to wed just so they can get the red
British-Passport-Place-of-Issue.jpg

This songs always reminds me of my high school time. How everyone enjoyed their time while I was suffering at home in front of my laptop just because of my looks. I'll nevER forget this

Yep. It was something i was never able to experience. Then again i haven't experienced any love at all regardless of age. I just wish things did not turn out this way. If only i had the looks to make life worth living