Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck wagelsaving

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
my money is running low and i just got rejected by a company after having an interview with them a few days ago, they said there are a lot of other candidates who are more suitable for the role, i know it's because of my subhuman looks and my avoidant personality it makes the interviewer disgusted with me. it was for a bullshit cashier job as well. i'm unhireable, all jobs want chad who is a social butterfly.

title should have been: I can't wageslave

Im in the same boat. Once i burn my fat, i will starve to death.

have u ever tried logistics?

ez work + decent pay + no foids

have u ever tried logistics?

ez work + decent pay + no foids
i've not even thought of working in that area, i'll take a look at it, i've also thought of truck driving but it fucks up your body bad

i've not even thought of working in that area, i'll take a look at it, i've also thought of truck driving but it fucks up your body bad
oh, truckie is logistics

Working legally = supporting single mothers

Buy a bunch of heroin bro

You'll feel better

my money is running low and i just got rejected by a company after having an interview with them a few days ago, they said there are a lot of other candidates who are more suitable for the role, i know it's because of my subhuman looks and my avoidant personality it makes the interviewer disgusted with me. it was for a bullshit cashier job as well. i'm unhireable, all jobs want chad who is a social butterfly.
if you can try dishwashing , if they took me they'll take you , you're usually alone in your corner and people leave you alone plus you're respected because dishwashers are really needed and rare are the people that are really ready to do the job , it's hard at first but you will get used to it.

Gubbermint job pay is high. Smorgasbord of benefits, pension and vacation time.

Usually takes time to get in. The civil service test easy. Hard to fire because union.