Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck-ups thread: The abyss swallows the mentalcel/wagecuckcel

N

Neuralrust2

Greycel
How have you fucked up?

I fucked up big-time at work today. I made a mistake that could cost the company tens of thousands of dollars.

I felt as if someone had dunked a tank of ice-cold water over my back when I realized the severity of my fuck-up.

I immediately went into overdrive and did my best to cover up the act, including taking a work computer home without permission and spending hours editing as many activity logs as possible to make it seem as if I had been farther from the fuck-up than I really was.

I've spent the entire day shaking and nauseated, wondering what will become of my life if my fuck-up is discovered.

The only thing that I have going for me is money. It's what gives me a future. The shit cuck wages that I take home are what make the future potentially palatable for a subhuman like me. I have nothing else aside from this little shit job.

Now I'm wondering if this evil reality will deprive me of that, too.

If I get fired, it's truly over. I don't qualify for financial aid anymore because I stopped going to a community college years ago and because I've had an income throughout this year. I also don't have enough money saved to go back to school if I needed to do so. This shit job has given me zero skills that I can take anywhere else and, all things considered, I was even lucky to get this shit job.

I'm honestly hoping for a worldwide catastrophe right now, anything that could take the attention off my fuck-up. A worldwide EMP that would fry electronics, a North Korean nuclear attack, fucking anything. What a fucking nightmare.

If I didn't have a dysfunctional shit family, I would be a NEET forever.

Fuck jobs.

Neuralrust2 said:
How have you fucked up?

I fucked up big-time at work today. I made a mistake that could cost the company tens of thousands of dollars.

I felt as if someone had dunked a tank of ice-cold water over my back when I realized the severity of my fuck-up.

I immediately went into overdrive and did my best to cover up the act, including taking a work computer home without permission and spending hours editing as many activity logs as possible to make it seem as if I had been farther from the fuck-up than I really was.

I've spent the entire day shaking and nauseated, wondering what will become of my life if my fuck-up is discovered.

The only thing that I have going for me is money. It's what gives me a future. The shit cuck wages that I take home are what make the future potentially palatable for a subhuman like me. I have nothing else aside from this little shit job.

Now I'm wondering if this evil reality will deprive me of that, too.

If I get fired, it's truly over. I don't qualify for financial aid anymore because I stopped going to a community college years ago and because I've had an income throughout this year. I also don't have enough money saved to go back to school if I needed to do so. This shit job has given me zero skills that I can take anywhere else and, all things considered, I was even lucky to get this shit job.

I'm honestly hoping for a worldwide catastrophe right now, anything that could take the attention off my fuck-up. A worldwide EMP that would fry electronics, a North Korean nuclear attack, fucking anything. What a fucking nightmare.

If I didn't have a dysfunctional shit family, I would be a NEET forever.

Fuck jobs.

What did you do exactly? (in laymans terms)

KV- said:
What did you do exactly? (in laymans terms)

I fucked up a financial transaction, and to avoid the wrath of one of this shit employer's clients, I covered up what happened and I'm just hoping that no one will notice, and that this fuck-up will go unseen amid the hundreds of other transactions that we deal with daily, but, really, that's just the tip of the metaphorical, blood-soaked Trojan Chad cock iceberg that is currently pushing in my duodenum.

I really fucked up. The details are worse.

I don't have anything to fear legally or criminally, but the humiliation if my fuck-up gets discovered will be catastrophic.

I'm honestly looking for excuses right now to quit this shit job preemptively, so that I can get out on my own terms.

Any ideas for good excuses? I need to make my dysfunctional, mentally ill family members believe that I'm the victim and that I left not because of a fuck-up, but because of some other reason.