Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fuck u feds

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★★
I love how i can make any thread here i want and absue feds as much as i want without the fear of getting caught because i dont live in cuckmerica

Feds can go fucking kiss my fat bown balls

@General Alek @CopeHarderNow pay him a visit for hate speech :feelsLSD:fed lives matter

Some of the best operatives aren't American...

The feds would have much more success monitoring IncelTear. It's the child predator capital of the internet.

Hello fed, your wife is getting fucked by BBC and your daughters are dirty whores who are fucking Chad's as you hunt down incels on this forum. Go fuck yourselves, you pigs, you don't contribute anything positive to society

I love how i can make any thread here i want and absue feds as much as i want without the fear of getting caught because i dont live in cuckmerica
You can still get away with saying whatever you want here. Because it's still under the freedom of speech.

Hello fed, your wife is getting fucked by BBC and your daughters are dirty whores who are fucking Chad's as you hunt down incels on this forum. Go fuck yourselves, you pigs, you don't contribute anything positive to society

You'd ironically only be free in Iran or other anti-US nation.

MI5 is watching me but it's ok because it's nice to be looked after.

JFL nigga really thinks his own goverment isn't watching him. Gigacope

I don't understand this. The USA has better freedom of speech than almost any other country.

They dont care

why are u brown
why-are-you-black.jpg