Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck Tinder

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’ve had Tinder for over a week now and I still haven’t gotten a single match. Not even with ugly girls. I’ve swiped right on over 1000 girls at this point. Everyday I wake up and don’t see a single notification. I guess I really am ugly.

I’ve had Tinder for over a week now and I still haven’t gotten a single match. Not even with ugly girls. I’ve swiped right on over 1000 girls at this point. Everyday I wake up and don’t see a single notification. I guess I really am ugly.
Yep

Don't be ugly, that's all there is to it.

A week. Fucking KEK. Try almost a year.

One of the dirty secrets with tinder and other dating apps is that they intentionally bury and hide your profile, once your elo drops from a series of rejections, so that more women don't even see your ugly face to reject you some more, unless you pay money to place yourself in the visible stack.

Yes, you read that correctly. Your profile becomes literally invisible to potential matches under some conditions. Then there's the fake likes that are hidden, but you have to pay to see. They're all fake accounts.

The lesson is simple: If you're an unattractive male, online dating is waste of time. Gold farming in some obscure MMO is a better use of your time than swiping on tinder. Only chads and conventionally attractive males can reasonably use online dating apps with any effectiveness. For everyone else, you probably could have a smidge higher of a better chance (from 0.00001% to 0.000015%) even with retarded red pill shit like cold approaching.

Last edited:
No, youre a Chad. The problem is that those sluts couldnt witness your beautiful personality yet.

Only a couple thousand more

Try the nerdy foids in your local D& D club.

its your personality foids can sense it through the screen

How would that change anything for him exactly? Kek
Instead of getting zero feedback from tinder, and be left guessing whether he's ugly or not,

He would instead find out what his looksmatch / spergmatch honest opinion / reaction is.

Instead of getting zero feedback from tinder, and be left guessing whether he's ugly or not,

He would instead find out what his looksmatch / spergmatch honest opinion / reaction is.
Thanks for the answer.

Don't even try Tinder if you're a sub 8 male. Ok, try it, but you really shouldn't be expecting much, and if it doesn't work out, quit wasting your time there and try elsewhere, and when that fails you can rot.