Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK TIKTOK

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
My little brother likes it and I made the mistake of letting him show me a few. ABSOLUTE SUICIDE FUEL!

I’m an extremist now. So angry. Furious even. FUCKKKKKK! Video after video about how subhuman you are if you’re ugly. It’s just exists to jeer at me. It’s like being Alex from A Clockwork Orange being forced to watch the movies. I just cant live anymore

Yes.

FUCK TIK TOK.

never watch a tiktok again now

Tik tok is the best app to ever exist.

It's mostly used by zoomers and I believe it's pure concentrated blackpill.

Tik tok got in trouble for supposedly suppressing unattractive people and boosting chad and stacy content. When I was in high school we were only just starting to get smartphones in the last year before graduation, we only had a hand full of stacys and high tier beckys to covet.

Zoomercels are getting a continuous stream of chad and stacy life 24/7.

Even the most bluepilled zoomer will notice the contrast between chads life and his own reality. It has taken me nearly 10 years of an active lifestyle for me to fully acept the blackpill (im 29). With tik tok, most zoomers will be where I'm at now by the time they start university.

I don't go there

It's over for us zoomers :feelsrope:
Actually I don't think we ever had a chance.

Blame the Chinese.

It's a brutal app indeed. I remember my reaction when i first saw what kind of degeneracy was happening on that retarded app.

I alwasy get mogged when i go to that app

Wouldn't mind fucking secondcoming's avi's titty toks..

Tik tok is the best app to ever exist.

It's mostly used by zoomers and I believe it's pure concentrated blackpill.

Tik tok got in trouble for supposedly suppressing unattractive people and boosting chad and stacy content. When I was in high school we were only just starting to get smartphones in the last year before graduation, we only had a hand full of stacys and high tier beckys to covet.

Zoomercels are getting a continuous stream of chad and stacy life 24/7.

Even the most bluepilled zoomer will notice the contrast between chads life and his own reality.

With tik tok, most zoomers will be where I'm at now by the time they start university.
Which is perfect tbh

Just one step closer to taking foid rights away.

Which is perfect tbh

Just one step closer to taking foid rights away.
There rights will never be taken away.

The best we can wish for is mass acceptance of the blackpill and reduction in ugly male suffering through tax reform.

Tiktok is making women worse somehow. I didn’t think it was possible.

fuck that cucked app tbh I agree

Pure suifuel app will never use it