Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck this

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
female hypergamy is evil. pure evil. how many men have suffered loneliness because of this malicious female trait? PUA's, incels, FA, none of it would exist if it werent for this trait. it is no wonder men kill themselves at three times the rate of women. i hate them with every fibre of my being.

kill me now:feelsrope:

female hypergamy is evil. pure evil. how many men have suffered loneliness because of this malicious female trait? PUA's, incels, FA, none of it would exist if it werent for this trait. it is no wonder men kill themselves at three times the rate of women. i hate them with every fibre of my being.

kill me now:feelsrope:
we need enforced MONOGAMY now, im going to move to sea if Im still an incel by 25

4579 ak47

Rise up with me.
The revolution is near.

Genetically engineer obedient megastacies and give them away to everyone who wants them and problem solved.

Holes need to be shown their place. They don't deserve to be on the pedestal. They deserve to be beneath us, serving us.

we all are subjected to this shitty reality