Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck This World New

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Hi, new here, so I post in the sewer to be safe.

I found this site through reddit inceltear: The garbage on there is so unbelievable, I have to vent!!!!!!

For them, the reddit moral police, the problem is us. And more specifically, our attitude! Not this fucking world. Not our species. Not our genetics. Not where we come from. US. Just us.

Have you ever met one of us in real life? No: You avoid us like the pest. We are not good enough for you. We are "socially awkward" because we can't or won't play your pretend game in real life.

Like who get to fuck or not is based on how nice people are. Get a grip. The only one who get to fuck are the one with the good look and know how to sell themselves.
It's all about presentation: Nothing about the content.

And they know it. But their head is so up their ass, that they cannot see or admit it.
How much time do you thing they spend on their look each day?

How many of them, would choose an awkward nice guy over a hot stallion that will make them feel like they are pretty only to treat them like a carpet? None. Because the awkward nice guy will not, cannot hide who he is, but the hot stallion can. All about appearance.

But I get it. Much easier to kick the guys that are already crawling on the ground, then the hot one that you want to have a chance at fucking, even if they don't give a crap about you.

Every single professional athlete that is married cheat on his wife. Every single one of them. Every woman knows it. And they are all still married. Any words on that? No. Because they are hot. They can. They have the right.

But for us to want to experience one of the only thing that seem worth living for: No, sorry, that's not a right you have. If you are not hot enough and socially competent enough, you can die miserably, nobody cares.

Ah, but they say they care.
Bullshit: The only thing they care about is for us to disappear, so they can go back to living their perfect life.

They just want this forum shutdown so they don't have to be reminded that we exist. None. None of them, will ever reach out to any one of us in real life. Even if we were right in front of them. None did before they learnt about this forum.

None of them even try in real life to see if any of us exist around them. They just despise us, look down on us, like everybody else. And since we are men, we are expandable. Once they figure out a way to reproduce without sperm, we will no longer be useful.

And don't get me started on the equality shit. They want equality, as long as we continue to be the one that have to expose ourselves to rejection and humiliation, over, over and over again.

That's it. I had to get it out of my system.

Very nice punctuation and grammar.

It was rhythmic and had flow...

But unfortunately you didn't cuss enough or say nigger, therefore you only get an A-...

You can do better...

But unfortunately you didn't cuss enough or say nigger, therefore you only get an A-...

You can do better...
:lul:

based tbh

IT is a terrorist organization in my book.

You can do better...
Neurotypical school system be like

Very nice post, fucking hate that place, even other Redditors dislike it ffs.