Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fuck this world, and fuck my life.

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This forum likes to look back with rose tinted glasses on earlier times when forced monogamy was the norm, but even in those days, wives hated their incel husbands. Weak men were disrespected and abused, and undoubtedly cuckolded by Chad. Most of our sort probably didn't make it to adulthood. The root of the problem was never getting a girlfriend: it's genetic inferiority. Marrying someone wouldn't ever fix that.

Is there a solution for ugliness / shortness / lack of physical presence? For ugly facial features, Expensive plastic surgery maybe with plenty of risks? Hmm
The reproductive process is merciless. It combines and recombines genes to produce offspring with the greatest possible variation. As a result, we've come far as a species. You've possibly experienced the effects of it. You, a scrawny balding incel might have siblings who are in all respects Chads. It's unfortunate, but we are the deadweight of a system made to optimize the species as a whole. In a different time, we might have died young.

What's good for the species isn't necessarily good for the individual. Either way, living as an incel in the modern world is a pain. We're caught between our sex drives and our inability to attract females, delusional normies will lie to us and promise that no woman cares about physical attraction, and we have to live knowing that a tall and handsome Chad would have an easier time in life than we would, no matter what he tries to do.

Females are a pain. I can't befriend them, I can't fuck them, and despite that my biology demands that I try. I can't get close to one without my heartbeat rising, and I can't hit on them without committing a small act of "social suicide". They want me to make money, pay taxes, paying for their lifestyles while feeding me the idea that "someone" is out there for me. It's the worst kind of "carrot-and-stick."

In all truth they do not want me. They don't want a ugly male in his 20s with a subhuman nose and shitty jaw. So far the showers and haircuts haven't changed a damn thing. I'd never really be on equal footing with a girl, so we might as well call it quits shouldnt we? They're beyond my reach.
We are at least alive and free to be involuntary wageslaves. Or, we might turn into wizard status ( age 30 virginity), shunning humanity and living solely to escape reality through autistic hobbies and fiction. That's another way to be a bit happy. Another personal cope.

Chad dominates business as well as sports. The only things that'll elevate an incel are extreme intelligence and an autistic focus on a narrow subject, or dominance in some computer game. And yet he'll be mocked. After all, he's just a nerd virgin. Everything in society is about sex and/or relationships. Your value to others is almost always equal to your ability to get pussy. I'm checking out of that primate game; I was never made to play it. This is a legacy of genetic failure that's finally met its dead end.

If you lived 300 years ago with your same genes and looks you would have had sex by now, period. It's the modern shit society that causes inceldom through constant validation and access to Chad for women.

just wait til you hit 30

you don't even know what true pain is

you're just a little kid

just wait til you hit 30

you don't even know what true pain is

you're just a little kid
ye i sympathize with 30 + virgins and it must be fucking terrible to live as, but hey dw ill be joining the club soon. Time will fly by, and ill be a 30 year old virgin before i know it, and ill be wanting to rope every day

Lol at not roping as a blackpilled incel

This is quality

This is an underrated thread and it deserves more attention.

This is why we need to skip the biological process and seek viable alternatives. In the future incels should procreate like Namekians, or with robots.

Females are a pain. I can't befriend them, I can't fuck them, and despite that my biology demands that I try. I can't get close to one without my heartbeat rising, and I can't hit on them without committing a small act of "social suicide". They want me to make money, pay taxes, paying for their lifestyles while feeding me the idea that "someone" is out there for me. It's the worst kind of "carrot-and-stick."

honestly, this is what pisses me off the most. The fact that I have to subsidize these whores and their lifestyle. If I didn't have to pay for them and we could have our own segregated society, I largely wouldn't give a fuck.

Last edited:
High IQ thread.

Plus things are getting worse and worse for incels. With all the sexual degeneracy nowadays, incels are being shamed more than ever for not being able to partake in it.

Plus the effects of third wave feminism, which is a war on ugly males, makes it impossible to live a normal life without possibly getting arrested or attacked for just talking to a woman the wrong way.

fuck this life and fuck this world

I need nuclear holocaust right now

This forum likes to look back with rose tinted glasses on earlier times when forced monogamy was the norm, but even in those days, wives hated their incel husbands. Weak men were disrespected and abused, and undoubtedly cuckolded by Chad. Most of our sort probably didn't make it to adulthood. The root of the problem was never getting a girlfriend: it's genetic inferiority. Marrying someone wouldn't ever fix that.
this is more like the way I understand the blackpill. the pain we go through, it is not some new social phenomena, caused by the modern way of living, it's not doing of the state or the anxious wage-slave shut in life, it is essentially all our faults as normies point out. they are right. we were not born Chad and that is why we suffer. we can not fix it, government mandated girlfriends wouldn't even fix it. we are unlovable, our genetics prevent us from reaching out to love, there is nothing we can do to change that either. women lowering their standards won't change that, Chad will reign supreme and we will get cucked. there is nothing, we can only rot, it wasn't meant for us.

Really great post, I feel the same way.

If you lived 300 years ago with your same genes and looks you would have had sex by now, period. It's the modern shit society that causes inceldom through constant validation and access to Chad for women.