Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck this thug rapper

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
This nigger thug gangster made the WORST decision ever when he released this song

View: https://youtu.be/P4m6nMQEDF8?feature=shared

I remember in high school all these white whores making stupid videos to a snippet of this song and I believe it made them worship thugs.

FUCK YOU!

And of course when writing a song he has to include that he loves white girls. we get it genius, you named the damn song that

Rap music is cringe and gay anyways. I have far more respect for people who play actual instruments, and can actually say something that matters.

lol imagine actually listening such "music"

East Side Fight GIF

Rap music is cringe and gay anyways. I have far more respect for people who play actual instruments, and can actually say something that matters.

real rap was in 90s and early 2000s
its dogshit now
eazy-e was based, ahead of his time and blackpilled
hell all those nwa niggas were based

its dogshit now
NWA is cool, all these faggots are cringe and need to get shot now

Fuck rapper i spit on their grave.

I live in NYC and plastered this dead niggers face everywhere! I am the gangster because i dont lie and fake guns
Is that the osama kid?

I know who that is but I forgot their name

its dogshit now
I've never listened to any of it besides Eminem , Juice Wrld, and Kid Cudi as well. (I'm more so referring to modern rap like mumble rap, and all that trap garbage goy slop.)

I love seeing the aftereffects of white girls whoring themselves out to black guys. Either stuck being a single mom or plastered with bruises.

I've never listened to any of it besides Eminem , Juice Wrld, and Kid Cudi as well. (I'm more so referring to modern rap like mumble rap, and all that trap garbage goy slop.)
And shit like this whore :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Cardi B Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Ice Spice is worse than her
I've never bothered to rape my ears with her "music", but if it's worse then cardi b then dear god are things truly horrible. :feelsUnreal: