Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK THIS SHIT

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
MY CRUSH FINALLY POSTED A PHOTO OF HERSELF ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IT WAS HER LAST DAY OF SCHOOL SO SHE WAS DRESSED UP. SHE LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING SLUT. SLUTTY CLOTHES AND MAKEUP ON. FUCK THIS SHIT. I BET SHE’S HAD SO MANY COCKS INSIDE OF HER. I’M GONNA ROB HER IN MINECRAFT, FUCK THIS SHIT. I WANT HER NOODZ.

Fuck her she is just a hole like every other hole

MY CRUSH FINALLY POSTED A PHOTO OF HERSELF ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IT WAS HER LAST DAY OF SCHOOL SO SHE WAS DRESSED UP. SHE LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING SLUT. SLUTTY CLOTHES AND MAKEUP ON. FUCK THIS SHIT. I BET SHE’S HAD SO MANY COCKS INSIDE OF HER. I’M GONNA ROB HER IN MINECRAFT, FUCK THIS SHIT. I WANT HER NOODZ.
Dm us the link to the photo you promised before

Seems coomfuel
Social media is a good source of coomfuel pics of girls you know

schizo breakdown over seeing a young foid act like a young foid (giga slut)

serve you right for having a crush and trying to make an imaginary emotional relation with this whore.
i have seen a ton of whores who studied with me in HS and college posting slutty pics in their FB, always saved the pics for later.
anyway, share them bro, i am interested

post it here.