Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill fuck this shit

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
fuck this shit as humans we are on the threshold of being intelligent, yet we are bound by our animalistic instincts, I hate it why do i have to want to be with a girl god I just want to fucking destroy everything everyone is a fucking nigger jew tranny faggot I'll kill you all and piss in your mouth:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: we will NEVER be happy NEVER keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep coping budddyyyy boyo :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: there is no skill in life required for the average person and society keeps breeding sai- I mean monsters like cho and elliot seriously this shit iS ORWELLIAN we are all fucking pieces of shit if there is a god which there isnt and ifthere is hes a nigger faggot cunt soy he could wipe us out in a second faster than a soyboy running to his yearly crumb of pussssayy :soy::soy::soy::soy: fuck you every race of humans are shitty in their own way maybe except curries bcus they are hard working kind and intelligent but they have been completely shat on even by their own societty like it jjust proves how fucking over we are as a racee :lul::lul::lul::lul:male celibacy is rising yeah no shit GRAYcel holy shit what a faggot he doesnt spend all his time on incel forums just imagine if the current trend continues we are actually fucked take a look at the japs and once the foids are forced to procreate with genetic scum like is for the SURVIVAL OF THE SPEcIES (computer is broken and wont type capital c incel trait) they will all kill themselves or justrefuse and we will go extinct because of our own supposed intellect its all cUcKED and a JEW system and I want out but no I cant just kms becuase my brain is a fucking nigger im too based for my own good :giga::giga: even if we do win we will never be happy because the foids will never actually love us and will all commit suicide one by one. WHY wasn't I a fucking abortion I cOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT WE ALL cOULD have been great we could live normal lives the human condition is literally a fucking SOYBOY even if every man was given a woman there would still be like100 million guys left out all thanks to the fucking rice eating self hating ching chongs who only want a son PERMISSIVE SOYcIETY was a mistake:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:fuck all of you nigger jew faggot tranny devilspawn and fuck YOU mr FBI MAN go mind your own fucking business why are ugly men not even allowed to discuss amongst themselves nowadays if you can even call it discuss most of you faggots on here are like monkeys except solo alex and mainlander youre literally fucking so based :chad: WHY cANT I BE cHAD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:fuck you nigger,

Last edited:
I cOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT WE ALL cOULD have been great we could live normal lives the human condition is literally a fucking SOYBOY even if every man was given a woman there would still be like100 million guys left out all thanks to the fucking rice eating self hating ching chongs
3E2F01FD F191 4A68 9ABB 97B6CADEFEED

Preach. We are in a living hell. A systematic thinning of betas through pure constant rejection and psychological torture until we all end up committing suicide one by one, as more days of existing in a universe that rejects you yet created you becomes unbearable. A TRUE actual hell

i just want to sleep and never wake up again

i just want to sleep and never wake up again

same, but even sleeping is a complete absolute nightmare as I'm starting to maintain metacognition and introspection in warlike apocalyptic sceneries while dreaming.

wtf.
r u trolling or what.

Preach. We are in a living hell. A systematic thinning of betas through pure constant rejection and psychological torture until we all end up committing suicide one by one, as more days of existing in a universe that rejects you yet created you becomes unbearable. A TRUE actual hell
Brutal

Sewers tier thread.