Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK THIS SHIT

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I doubt I'll make it to 20tbh

I hate this fucking shit

Why am I surrounded by fucking chads

If you're still in university or something, try to get a foid bro, by any means because you will regret never trying, school and uni is easiest chance to get them in life. Don't fuck up like me.

I’m 23 and in a worst position than you and work full time just to barely survive. Enjoy your childhood, yes at 16 you are still a child, and do what you can to looksmaxx and get prepared to get educated so you can make money. Nothing is worst than being a lonely, friendless, loveless, poor worker with a dead end job.

I probably won’t make it through the next decade, my health is failing more and more each month. Soon will be fully disabled most likely.

Youngcels out. How can someone at 16 even be allowed to associate themselves with us is beyond me. Unless you are severely disfigured or autistic but you sound like a normie. Leave this site and attempt to interact with prime jb while you can. Come back in like 10 years if all else fails.

Youngcels out. How can someone at 16 even be allowed to associate themselves with us is beyond me. Unless you are severely disfigured or autistic but you sound like a normie. Leave this site and attempt to interact with prime jb while you can. Come back in like 10 years if all else fails.
Youngcels

If you're still in university or something, try to get a foid bro, by any means because you will regret never trying, school and uni is easiest chance to get them in life. Don't fuck up like me.

what the hell are you talking about? are you on bath salts or something

What's not to understand?
women in uni,think theyre entitled to settle down with chad,becuase theyre mature,and "done" with cock carrousel,or in other hand,they re in coc kcarrousel but not with incels

women in uni,think theyre entitled to settle down with chad,becuase theyre mature,and "done" with cock carrousel,or in other hand,they re in coc kcarrousel but not with incels
Not necessarily, if you lived in a dorm for example, you could have a chance fucking a foid especially if they get drunk every week. But if you're a truecel forget it, same goes for mentalcels.

Not necessarily, if you lived in a dorm for example, you could have a chance fucking a foid especially if they get drunk every week. But if you're a truecel forget it, same goes for mentalcels.
Yes if you are normie you will get laid, but I've been to parties and girls never approach me. chad gets girls coming up on him, even when they are sober.

I was on a trip with a chad friend and everytime we walked by this one girl she would try to hug him etc.

Yes if you are normie you will get laid, but I've been to parties and girls never approach me. chad gets girls coming up on him, even when they are sober.

I was on a trip with a chad friend and everytime we walked by this one girl she would try to hug him etc.
Parties are hell even for normies let alone for us.

Become an alcoholic, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Tgis hit me so fucking hard man.. yeah i tried but i just fucking couldnt

I'm 21, gonna be ER age soon...
I’m 22, not sure if I can make it to 23. Elliot was two months away. I’m two months from my birthday. Have the stars aligned