Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck this shit. We need to take our site back.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
We need to start reporting the TRP/PUA fags that push their PUA bullshit as well as obvious trolls that attack us with the same types of insults that people who bullied us back in school did. I left lookism because it was turning into r/trp and now this site is becoming the same way.

I do not see any TRP/PUA fags on here. Matter of fact I've only seen TRP getting ridiculed on here.

NegroKing said:
I do not see any TRP/PUA fags on here. Matter of fact I've only seen TRP getting ridiculed on here.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2017

Look at that thread and the most recent thread he made. He is obviously pushing a PUA agenda with that staged prank channel video.

Enigmatic93 said:
We need to start reporting the TRP/PUA fags that push their PUA bullshit as well as obvious trolls that attack us with the same types of insults that people who bullied us back in school did. I left lookism because it was turning into r/trp and now this site is becoming the same way.

?

I haven't seen any TRP or "lift lift lift" or "muh frame" here.

This site is just currently a better version of our sub. Less autistic and more mature.

Also its pretty rich how we have fuckwads on this sub who bitch about being bullied in school and pick on innocent incels on /r/amiugly and /r/rateme who are instead out comrades.

Good going. /s

truecel23 said:
?

I haven't seen any TRP or "lift lift lift" or "muh frame" here.

This site is just currently a better version of our sub. Less autistic and more mature.

Also its pretty rich how we have fuckwads on this sub who bitch about being bullied in school and pick on innocent incels on /r/amiugly and /r/rateme who are instead out comrades.

Good going. /s

Minus the brigading and shit, I feel like the old sub was better, especially when it was private. People like flowerful got downvoted into oblivion and banned on the spot.

This forum is missing azavii's moderation really badly tbh.

Enigmatic93 said:
Minus the brigading and shit, I feel like the old sub was better, especially when it was private. People like flowerful got downvoted into oblivion and banned on the spot.

This forum is missing azavii's moderation really badly tbh.

Where is azavii?

The mods want more activity, I've been proposing for a while that we make a truecels subforum because of exactly that reason, I'm sick of all the lookism faggots and 5-7 range normies complaining how 10/10 girls don't want to fuck them. I just want a place where only sub4s are allowed

There are still a few Lookismfags hanging around, plus new posters with Fed-bait and tranny shitposts. Can't we get the hardcore 200 posting again?

Too many lookism faggot obsessing with Chad.

Enigmatic93 said:
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2017

Look at that thread and the most recent thread he made. He is obviously pushing a PUA agenda with that staged prank channel video.

just lol @ citing a 2 week old thread

get a life bro

While PUA is all just bullshit/false confidence for normies that doesn't actually work, TRP is all just about the true nature of women (and the true nature of women is why there are so many men who are unfairly incel). Thus I don't see why such concepts don't have a place on an incel board.