Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK THIS GAY EARTH LINKIN PARK HAS A FOID VOCALIST NOW

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★
WHAT THE FUCK

HOW COULD THEY DISRESPECT THE MEMORY OF CHESTER THIS WAY

CHESTER DIED FOR THIS WTFFFFFF

marseyraging.webp

THIS IS PURE EVIL

FUCK THIS SHIT THEY'RE TRYING TO TARNISH THE NAME OF LINKIN PARK

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MEME ABOUT CRAWLING INNN MY SKIIIN AGAIN WITHOUT HAVING SUDDEN SUICIDAL DEPRESSION

MIKE SHINODA SHOULD KILL HIMSELF THE FUCKING NIGGER

THEY SHOULD RENAME THEMSELVES TO FAGGOT PARK HOLY SHIT

I AM FUCKING CRAWLING IN MY SKIN RIGHT FUCKING NOW. FUCK. I'VE GIVEN UP I'M SICK OF FEELING. FUCK THIS SHIT CHRIST. FUMING

LIKE, YEAH ONE MORE LIGHT WAS A SHIT ALBUM BUT THEY ATONED FOR THAT BY CHESTER KILLING HIMSELF. THIS NEW SHIT HOWEVER IS MUCH WORSE

LINKINPARKCELS GTIH @VideoGameCoper @Ron.Belgrade @reveries @Cautious Raven

Afbeelding 2024 09 06 050259773

first time im glad being cucked by youtube

Man, Linkin Park was the shit back in the days.:feelsokman:

Brutal af. Never thought the day would come. Perhaps Linkin Park should have just ended when Chester died. My favorite band, the band I related to for the depression and suffering, tainted by a foid vocalist?!!! Wtf. I don’t even know what to say other than I am in complete disbelief

A foid would never ever be able to relate to the stuff they sing about.

In the end it always matters for the foid

FUCK THIS

THIS CHESTER IMPERSONATOR'S BAND IS A MORE LEGITIMATE HEIR TO LINKIN PARK

THE FOID LINKIN PARK IS MERELY AN ABOMINATION

marseyraging.webp

Brutal af. Never thought the day would come. Perhaps Linkin Park should have just ended when Chester died.
YES

IT SHOULD HAVE DIED LONG AGO
My favorite band, the band I related to for the depression and suffering, tainted by a foid vocalist?!!! Wtf. I don’t even know what to say other than I am in complete disbelief
THEY ARE TRYING TO TRAUMATIZE US AND STEAL OUR CHILDHOODS

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS

ADDING A FOID VOCALIST TO LINKIN PARK IS AN ACT OF PURE HATE

YES

IT SHOULD HAVE DIED LONG AGO
That’s the same reason I’m glad some of my favorite childhood tv shows ended before modernity got a chance to mess them up
THEY ARE TRYING TO TRAUMATIZE US AND STEAL OUR CHILDHOODS

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS

ADDING A FOID VOCALIST TO LINKIN PARK IS AN ACT OF PURE HATE
For real. Leave my childhood alone, goddammit!

A foid would never ever be able to relate to the stuff they sing about.

In the end it always matters for the foid
IN THE END LINKIN PARK DIDN'T EVEN MATTER TO THESE TRAITORS

THEY BETRAYED CHESTER

THEY ARE DESECRATING HIS GRAVE

That’s the same reason I’m glad some of my favorite childhood tv shows ended before modernity got a chance to mess them up
yea tbh pop culture is often best off dying ages ago

like, old punk bands could be decent, but if they were still around they'd mostly become dumb mickey mouse 'orange man bad' shit

they should have just retired the band, and rested on their laurels. bringing it back with a foid vocalist? wtf is this shit

MIKE SHINODA IS A RETARDED NIGGER. FORT MINOR MORE LIKE FAGGOT NIGGER

yea tbh pop culture is often best off dying ages ago

like, old punk bands could be decent, but if they were still around they'd mostly become dumb mickey mouse 'orange man bad' shit

they should have just retired the band, and rested on their laurels. bringing it back with a foid vocalist? wtf is this shit

MIKE SHINODA IS A RETARDED NIGGER. FORT MINOR MORE LIKE FAGGOT NIGGER
Yep. Some things are best to end when it’s appropriate so they do not become corrupted. Sad but true

Yep. Some things are best to end when it’s appropriate so they do not become corrupted. Sad but true
foids corrupt EVERYTHING

it wasn't enough for eve to eat the forbidden fruit and condemn mankind to SIN AND DAMNATION

they had to take LINKIN PARK too

WTFFFFFFFF

foids corrupt EVERYTHING

it wasn't enough for eve to eat the forbidden fruit and condemn mankind to SIN AND DAMNATION

they had to take LINKIN PARK too

WTFFFFFFFF
They truly do mess up all male spaces they enter. Take the car hobby for example (something I’m insanely passionate about). With men, we enjoy the hobby for the sake of CARS themselves. Foids who enter couldn’t care less about the actual cars, and only like the male attention. It turns it into a giant simp fest for the women instead of a show for the cool cars

They truly do mess up all male spaces they enter. Take the car hobby for example (something I’m insanely passionate about). With men, we enjoy the hobby for the sake of CARS themselves. Foids who enter couldn’t care less about the actual cars, and only like the male attention. It turns it into a giant simp fest for the women instead of a show for the cool cars
yea 100%, same is even true at work

as soon as foids show up, they insist that it's no longer about just doing the work and getting stuff done, but about yapping, office politics and status

and if they dislike you, then you're off for a less-than-fun chat with HR or the manager, and become unwelcome

total bs

yea 100%, same is even true at work

as soon as foids show up, they insist that it's no longer about just doing the work and getting stuff done, but about yapping, office politics and status

and if they dislike you, then you're off for a less-than-fun chat with HR or the manager, and become unwelcome

total bs
It’s so crazy how a woman can fuck things up for you. Just today, I was driving my big pickup truck on some residential street (you have to go slowly), and apparently that wasn’t good enough, because this person passed me illegally and super dangerously in an area with barely any room. I couldn’t tell for sure, but I’m almost sure it was a foid. She almost smashed the front fender of my truck when she cut me off. Ridiculous

It’s so crazy how a woman can fuck things up for you. Just today, I was driving my big pickup truck on some residential street (you have to go slowly), and apparently that wasn’t good enough, because this person passed me illegally and super dangerously in an area with barely any room. I couldn’t tell for sure, but I’m almost sure it was a foid. She almost smashed the front fender of my truck when she cut me off. Ridiculous
EXCUSE ME INKWELL YOU JUST RAPED HER CAR.

HOW DARE YOU, SHE IS STILL TRAUMATIZED TO THIS DAY.

YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR THIS, INKWELL. :soy:

MIKE SHINODA HAS RAPED THE MEMORY OF LINKIN PARK :feelsohgod:

FUCK #METOO

THIS IS THE REAL CRIME. THIS IS THE WORST RAPE OF THE CENTURY

WHERE ARE THE FEMINAZIS TALKING ABOUT THIS???

Brutal af. Never thought the day would come. Perhaps Linkin Park should have just ended when Chester died. My favorite band, the band I related to for the depression and suffering, tainted by a foid vocalist?!!! Wtf. I don’t even know what to say other than I am in complete disbelief
We need incel jihad. NOW!!!

MIKE SHINODA HAS RAPED THE MEMORY OF LINKIN PARK :feelsohgod:

FUCK #METOO

THIS IS THE REAL CRIME. THIS IS THE WORST RAPE OF THE CENTURY

WHERE ARE THE FEMINAZIS TALKING ABOUT THIS???
"LINKIN PARK IS DEAD. LINKIN PARK REMAINS DEAD. AND WE HAVE KILLED IT. HOW SHALL WE COMFORT OURSELVES, THE NIGGERS OF ALL NIGGERS? WHAT WAS ANGSTIEST AND MOST BASED OF ALL THAT THE WORLD HAD YET OWNED HAS BLED TO DEATH UNDER OUR KNIVES, WHO WILL WIPE THIS BLOOD OFF US? WHAT SHOVEL IS THERE, FOR US TO BLEED IT OUT DIGGING DEEPER JUST TO THROW IT AWAY? WHAT FESTIVALS OF ATONEMENT, WHAT SACRED GAMES WILL WE HAVE TO INVENT?"

- Mike Shinoda

HOW DARE YOU, SHE IS STILL TRAUMATIZED TO THIS DAY.

YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR THIS, INKWELL. :soy:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: In reality, it’s more like she raped the car because the car did not consent to being owned by some whore who doesn’t care about it

Chester saw this future and killed himself because of it

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: In reality, it’s more like she raped the car because the car did not consent to being owned by some whore who doesn’t care about it
yes but everyone knows that laws against rape/SA are only there to prosecute males

a foid could literally grab a male and rape him in broad daylight, then sue him for rape and win

Chester saw this future and killed himself because of it
based visionarycel

yes but everyone knows that laws against rape/SA are only there to prosecute males

a foid could literally grab a male and rape him in broad daylight, then sue him for rape and win
Clown world. True though. Foids could get away with almost anything. There aren’t even any laws to protect cars from foids. There is only one person in the car scene worse than the average “car enthusiast” foid. That’s that WhistlinDiesel YouTuber. That bastard buys nice vehicles and completely destroys them for views. Man I hate that and feel bad for the cars. He literally destroyed a mint condition looking restored squarebody chevy truck.
based visionarycel

WTF THEIR NEW VOCALIST IS JUST THE MOST GENERIC FOID ROCK VOCALIST, WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LINKIN PARK OR CHESTER

JUST SOUNDS LIKE SOME SHITTY FOID ROCK BAND

LIKE A WORSE HALESTORM-PARAMORE HYBRID INSTEAD OF LINKIN PARK

TAKE IT AWAY TAKE IT AWAY TAKE IT AWAY WTFFFFF

WHY DID CHESTER JUST KILL HIMSELF, HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE REST OF THE BAND WITH HIM

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW COULD THEY DISRESPECT THE MEMORY OF CHESTER THIS WAY

CHESTER DIED FOR THIS WTFFFFFF

marseyraging.webp

THIS IS PURE EVIL

FUCK THIS SHIT THEY'RE TRYING TO TARNISH THE NAME OF LINKIN PARK

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MEME ABOUT CRAWLING INNN MY SKIIIN AGAIN WITHOUT HAVING SUDDEN SUICIDAL DEPRESSION

MIKE SHINODA SHOULD KILL HIMSELF THE FUCKING NIGGER

THEY SHOULD RENAME THEMSELVES TO FAGGOT PARK HOLY SHIT

I AM FUCKING CRAWLING IN MY SKIN RIGHT FUCKING NOW. FUCK. I'VE GIVEN UP I'M SICK OF FEELING. FUCK THIS SHIT CHRIST. FUMING

LIKE, YEAH ONE MORE LIGHT WAS A SHIT ALBUM BUT THEY ATONED FOR THAT BY CHESTER KILLING HIMSELF. THIS NEW SHIT HOWEVER IS MUCH WORSE

LINKINPARKCELS GTIH @VideoGameCoper @Ron.Belgrade @reveries @Cautious Raven

Brocel I expected a lot of people to shit on this decision because LP is very dear and near to a millions of people's hearts and a big part of their childhoods, and they completely butchered it with some random hoe, I doubt she's a good person to deserve that. But almost everybody supports this bullshit, what the fuck is wrong with people :reeeeee: :feelsree:
As usual, women's winning in life is taking what a man has built and putting it like she earned it and did it herself. This almost 40 yo roastie probably doesn't even care about LP that much and she sees this as advertising herself and furthering HER career

The only way I can imagine it possibly working out is if it was his daughter (and she was a decent person who respects and honors her fathers legacy). That would be somewhat le heckin' wholesome tbh

Clown world. True though. Foids could get away with almost anything. There aren’t even any laws to protect cars from foids. There is only one person in the car scene worse than the average “car enthusiast” foid. That’s that WhistlinDiesel YouTuber. That bastard buys nice vehicles and completely destroys them for views. Man I hate that and feel bad for the cars. He literally destroyed a mint condition looking restored squarebody chevy truck.
tbf that's probably for clickbait and playing to algorithms, by making unexpected content that will get viewers' attention and which most people wouldn't be willing to do

though yea absolutely a waste of cars

but foids are bad just because they are born bad, they are evil and they exist to destroy everything good, like the garden of eden and also linkin park

Kurt Cobain is rolling on his grave

Man, Linkin Park was the shit back in the days.:feelsokman:
One of the first bands I remember listening to as a child and genuinely resonating with. I plan on going through their discography eventually because they made some beautiful music man.

tbf that's probably for clickbait and playing to algorithms, by making unexpected content that will get viewers' attention and which most people wouldn't be willing to do
That's exactly what it is.
though yea absolutely a waste of cars
For real, and I hate it. He used to smash up only junkyard cars that were gonna get crush anyway, and it was cool to have fun with it in the last moments of the car's life. Then, he got into smashing better cars, so I quit watching his vids.
but foids are bad just because they are born bad, they are evil and they exist to destroy everything good, like the garden of eden and also linkin park
Very true. It's in their nature to fuck things up

They have no relation to legend of zelda

That's exactly what it is.

For real, and I hate it. He used to smash up only junkyard cars that were gonna get crush anyway, and it was cool to have fun with it in the last moments of the car's life. Then, he got into smashing better cars, so I quit watching his vids.
probably adding better cars expanded his reach, 'watch guys smash up cars' has a more niche audience than 'here is a fancy new car, let's watch it get smashed'

but it's a pity, nowadays content creation and social media amplify this kind of shit, back in the day people who had to interact with eg. animals were generally guys like steve irwin who cared about animals and wished to showcase them

not just produce brief clips of shocking content for views

Very true. It's in their nature to fuck things up
100%, people knew this for centuries and by now it's very obvious why foids weren't given rights

Last edited:
One of the first bands I remember listening to as a child and genuinely resonating with. I plan on going through their discography eventually because they made some beautiful music man.
Definitely. The first song I heard from them was "Papercut" or "Crawling", I can't remember which one; and then it was over for me.:feelsmusic:

Last edited:
probably adding better cars expanded his reach, 'watch guys smash up cars' has a more niche audience than 'here is a fancy new car, let's watch it get smashed'
True. He lost the real car guys as subscribers though. No actual car guy can stand to see the trucks and cars of their dreams get destroyed. Real car guys keep good cars safe. The only cars a real car guy would ever consider destroying are junkyard cars far beyond saving that still drive enough to mess around with. His current audience is probably all retarded normies that see it and think, "HaHA, hE jUst wreCkEd thAt beAuTifuL CheVy tRucK! HoW COOL!". Only morons can stand to see such waste. Cars literally have souls, so what he is doing is car cruelty and I do not approve

Definitely. The first song I heard from them was "Papercut" or "Crawling", I can't remember which one; and then it was over for me.:feelsokman:
I think my first linkin park song was "In The End". My dad had it on his really old mp3 player, and I remembered blasting that while messing around on our old treadmill we used to have back at the trailer. I don't remember what age I was, but I'm sure I was very young. Still though that memory has always stuck with me, and is still very strong for me to this very day.

I think my first linkin park song was "In The End". My dad had it on his really old mp3 player, and I remembered blasting that while messing around on our old treadmill we used to have back at the trailer. I don't remember what age I was, but I'm sure I was very young. Still though that memory has always stuck with me, and is still very strong for me to this very day.
Great song, Mike Shinoda's rapping on that track was top-tier too. Man I'm I might actually play some Linkin Park, whilst chilling with the brocels.:blackpill: Hope you're having a great day too brocel.

Definitely. The first song I heard from them was "Papercut" or "Crawling", I can't remember which one; and then it was over.:feelsokman:
'crawling' gets memed, and while the chorus is a bit funny (unspecific angsty screaming, with a bunch of disjointed themes) the lyrics are generally more intelligent than most popular music nowadays

like, this shit is a really good + vivid portrayal of how things like depression and anxiety can take control of a person.:

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem

To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence, I'm convinced)
(That there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure
Discomfort endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting
How I can't seem

also kind of elegant how it dovetails with the themes of papercut

early lp is honestly much deeper than their later songs, which is funny bc their later ones try to be more emotional but are generally just more dull

True. He lost the real car guys as subscribers though. No actual car guy can stand to see the trucks and cars of their dreams get destroyed. Real car guys keep good cars safe. The only cars a real car guy would ever consider destroying are junkyard cars far beyond saving that still drive enough to mess around with. His current audience is probably all retarded normies that see it and think, "HaHA, hE jUst wreCkEd thAt beAuTifuL CheVy tRucK! HoW COOL!". Only morons can stand to see such waste. Cars literally have souls, so what he is doing is car cruelty and I do not approve
yea, lots of communities like that have a bit of an ethical code, but in the modern day influencers are incentivized to not give a shit

they instead just spam dumb nonsense to reel in normies, which means that the original spirit of the community can get lost if these normies start entering

yea, lots of communities like that have a bit of an ethical code, but in the modern day influencers are incentivized to not give a shit

they instead just spam dumb nonsense to reel in normies, which means that the original spirit of the community can get lost if these normies start entering
Exactly. Back in the old days, demolition derbies for junkyard cars, trucks, buses, and combines was where it ended, and it was cool, since you are taking some vehicle that is destined to be crushed and scrapped, and taking it on one insanely fun last ride. Based af and something I wanna do at some point. They also do "tuff truck" races around a dirt track with jumps that beats the shit out of these junky trucks and vans. Fun and based way to have a little fun with junky vehicles instead of wasting them in a crusher when they have enough life left to do something epic.

Alas, normies and foids ruin everything. Now instead of appealing to this super based hobby, he has to take it up a notch and destroy good cars to impress those retards

Brocel I expected a lot of people to shit on this decision because LP is very dear and near to a millions of people's hearts and a big part of their childhoods, and they completely butchered it with some random hoe, I doubt she's a good person to deserve that. But almost everybody supports this bullshit, what the fuck is wrong with people :reeeeee: :feelsree:
yea, although modern culture is really centralized and will amplify the tasteless retards and feminists who approve of this decision. I feel like if it was decentralized into different groups, websites, etc., then you'd still end up with a lot of outcry about this

back in the day, just about every replacement of a major vocalist in these genres would lead to a massive outcry. there were tons of detractors when matt walst replaced adam gontier in 3dg, when nightwish replaced tarja, etc. there was also a lot of anger about 'sell-outs' like avril, panic!, etc. if chester was replaced by a foid, then tons of male lp fans would have complained about it. I feel like people nowadays simply can't feel passionate about music in the same way

so they'lll probably just go along with this shit jfl

the people who dislike it will probably just end up indifferent, and might drop off the train once the initial excitement of a 'new linkin park' album drops. I think there's just no proper cultural outlet for people to voice their complaints, like there was back in the 00's when you had serious subcultures and people would debate about whether artists were 'sell-outs,' about how much they hated various pop musicians, and go to war about what was 'true' or 'false' metal.

now you have none of that, people who are into subcultures aren't supposed to hate on pop music because that's 'cringe' or w/e, subcultures that were insular for ages have been broken down. a lot of that is foid influence. these subcultures earlier used to revolve around young males and have 'misogynist' and 'incel' themes, and now that most culture is centred towards foids values have changed completely and there's no place for male stuff like integrity, being different (AWALT) or taking art seriously

so without any outlet or socially-acceptable way of feeling these things, most people will just express their disappointment in the new tracks by remaining indifferent

tl;dr yea modern culture is just so fucking boring, it's such fucking shit mate tbh
As usual, women's winning in life is taking what a man has built and putting it like she earned it and did it herself. This almost 40 yo roastie probably doesn't even care about LP that much and she sees this as advertising herself and furthering HER career
yeah, what I noticed about the new track is that she made barely any attempt to resemble chester or his vocal melodies, tons, etc.

she just comes here and spams the same dumb foid rock vocals which millions of foids use in their shitty rock bands

doesn't give a shit about chester or the band, and doesn't bother to adapt to it

and it doesn't matter, bc the band will go along with it, and people who question her appointment can just be called incels or w/e jfl

LITERALLY INSTEAD OF GETITNG A GOOD VOCALIST WHO SOUNDS LIKE CHESTER, LIKE THIS NIGGA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubz0ZRwVzzM

THEY DECIDED TO JUST GET A FOID FOR NO FUCKING REASON? LIKE OK WTF

JUST BE FOID THEORY

THIS IS A TRAVESTY GOD OPEN UP THE EARTH SWALLOW HUMANKIND IT WAS A MISTAKE

Females ruin every good thing

LITERALLY INSTEAD OF GETITNG A GOOD VOCALIST WHO SOUNDS LIKE CHESTER, LIKE THIS NIGGA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubz0ZRwVzzM

THEY DECIDED TO JUST GET A FOID FOR NO FUCKING REASON? LIKE OK WTF

JUST BE FOID THEORY

THIS IS A TRAVESTY GOD OPEN UP THE EARTH SWALLOW HUMANKIND IT WAS A MISTAKE

Yeah I agree with everything you said man. Different cultures pandering to the biggest consumers, which are foids of course, turned everyone soft and "tolerant", any slight criticism is attacked with hyper-individualistic and SJW slogans like "it's their art, they can do whatever the fuck", "if you don't say something positive don't say anything" and shit. I understand now why le "toxic" gatekeeping is necessary, normies and foids ruin subcultures.
I love Mike as a producer but he without a doubt is bluepilled and does not understand foid's mind

I used to love this band called Novelists, all-dudes metalcore band, the vocalist was insanely talented, I was a fan since their first ever song they released. And then suddenly they replaced him with a young foid, all the music videos became about her dancing in sexy outfits :feelsree: WHAT THE FUCK I'M NOT KIDDING LOOK IT UP:feelsree: and barely included any band members in the shots despite the fact that one of them is probably the most talented french (where they are from) guitar player of the current times. Imagine my rage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back