Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck this forum and everything it stands for

It was an inevitable consequence of Incels going mainstream. All sorts of internet dregs latch onto the Incel community for a diverse set of reasons. My guess is a lot of the LARPing fakecels derive some odd sense of pleasure out of it. Knowing that they are Chads on this website because they managed to fuck their cousin one time. You have a lot of these annoying teenage LARPers - I would like to give many of them the benefit of the doubt but they mostly come here because its such a low bar to entry in terms of gate keeping and then engage in this childish post maxxing. You also have a lot of trolls who just get off on tormenting us because they think we're the internets biggest lolcows.

A lot of the really high quality members this community used to have are long gone or their handful of posts just get buried in the noise.

A lot of the old timers from 2017 either got banned or deleted their accounts and left because they rightly suspect this is an FBI honey pot and they are going to come after them.

It's sad really. I miss the old days of r/incels. We had some great memes. We had some really high quality content produced by users like St Alia Harkonen. It's a shame how it all went to shit. Something about it made it a really dynamic place back then.
This place is a husk of what it once was, mostly due to a influx of younger people and degenerate zoomer culture that made inceldom more mainstream. I just came back and I'm already thinking about leaving.

Reminder that "chads.co" and "normies.co" were never memes. They were always reality.

It was an inevitable consequence of Incels going mainstream. All sorts of internet dregs latch onto the Incel community for a diverse set of reasons. My guess is a lot of the LARPing fakecels derive some odd sense of pleasure out of it. Knowing that they are Chads on this website because they managed to fuck their cousin one time. You have a lot of these annoying teenage LARPers - I would like to give many of them the benefit of the doubt but they mostly come here because its such a low bar to entry in terms of gate keeping and then engage in this childish post maxxing. You also have a lot of trolls who just get off on tormenting us because they think we're the internets biggest lolcows.

A lot of the really high quality members this community used to have are long gone or their handful of posts just get buried in the noise.

A lot of the old timers from 2017 either got banned or deleted their accounts and left because they rightly suspect this is an FBI honey pot and they are going to come after them.

It's sad really. I miss the old days of r/incels. We had some great memes. We had some really high quality content produced by users like St Alia Harkonen. It's a shame how it all went to shit. Something about it made it a really dynamic place back then.
Everything here is dead on point.

Last edited:
Just a matter of time when this forum will be fully Normie-lized. A lot of bragging, a lot of whiteknighiting and you will have men here and there trying to feed you bluepills.

This place is a husk of what it once was, mostly due to a influx of younger people and degenerate zoomer culture that made inceldom more mainstream. I just came back and I'm already thinking about leaving.
the quality control of the greycels is fucking pisspoor
like 90% of greyfags that joined in the past 2 weeks are all banned

What the fuck happened to this place? Day after day I keep seeing self-admitted fakecels strutting around this place knowing that they won't suffer any consequences for it. The incels.co of 2017 would have banned these LARPers on sight, yet nowadays the mods are so unbelievably cucked that they've already banned a number of trucels for the "crime "of shitposting or making edgy posts and yet they refuse to ban all the sex-havers.

Is this even an incel forum anymore? How many of the people here are genuine incels? I always see everyone talking about how "hideous" and "undateable" they are, only for those exact same users to get caught bragging about their sexual experiences. It doesn't matter if she was ugly or if she was your cousin or if she was from another country or if it only happened once—if you are able to obtain sex without paying for it, you don't belong here. There is no "line" to speak of, it's honestly as simple as that. Just because you're a low-tier normie doesn't mean that you're an incel.

I can't log on anymore without being mogged by some chads.is user. I don't care if half of this forum's userbase ends up being banned, I want all the fakecels to be purged.
I'm again unable to send others private messages again after PMing others asking for their discord so I could share the names of other blackpilled forums with them jfl if that doesn't explain what this place is about then Idk what does
@Robtical @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Copexodius Maximus @wereqryan

Preach. I got a 40% warning for expressing my anger towards foids. Fuck jannies.

I'm truecel, i'm get rated as over in looksmax site.

Idk about the rest of you but I never lost my virginity at over 30 here and I’ve tried. I don’t even give a shit to try any more. Fuck everyone.

1629268850120s

I'm again unable to send others private messages again after PMing others asking for their discord so I could share the names of other blackpilled forums with them jfl if that doesn't explain what this place is about then Idk what does
@Robtical @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Copexodius Maximus @wereqryan
Some people even want to make this a KHHTV forum. Meanwhile, others think it’s okay to have had sex in the past, but your attractiveness can change with age and you can become incel later on. Obviously these two situations are galaxies apart, and people here actually hold these opinions here. Obviously I can only relate to the first one, but if you’re an old person you’re jot even technically a wizard, which means wizchan won’t even accept you.

Some people even want to make this a KHHTV forum. Meanwhile, others think it’s okay to have had sex in the past, but your attractiveness can change with age and you can become incel later on. Obviously these two situations are galaxies apart, and people here actually hold these opinions here. Obviously I can only relate to the first one, but if you’re an old person you’re jot even technically a wizard, which means wizchan won’t even accept you.
Listen

Read the post again.

All these coincidences point to the same conclusion @based_meme @To koniec @Caesercel @Lebensmüder @gymletethnicel

Most guys are incels nowadays, Chad only.

average user here:

Its one of the few forums left on the internet thats funny and not cucked, and i think chads have realized that

When will this forum only allow TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGINS like myself

the quality control of the greycels is fucking pisspoor
like 90% of greyfags that joined in the past 2 weeks are all banned
Wait, what? If 90% of greycels got banned, then I'd say that's great quality control.

View attachment 492727

Read the post again.

All these coincidences point to the same conclusion @based_meme @To koniec @Caesercel @Lebensmüder @gymletethnicel
It has more to do with the fact that the admin does not want people to openly (or discreetly) promote competitor sites.

Last edited:
View attachment 492727

Read the post again.

:fuk:
Obviously this place doesn’t want to lose its user-base, so they are going to do whatever it takes to remove competition. That’s just how it goes many times.
It has more to do with the fact that the admin does not want people to openly (or discreetly) promote competitor sites.
pretty much my thoughts on it
"I'm an incel, just like you guys :)"
View attachment 492758
Long hair is feminine. It’s over for me guys, time to rot in my basement :chad:

Last edited:
Wait, what? If 90% of greycels got banned, then I'd say that's great quality control.
sure its good some of them eventually got banned, after idk how many reports, however those people shouldnt have gotten through the registration process and even if they did, they' should of been banned the first day since many of them make it very obvious that they dont belong here from the very first day , like the faggot Ollie is still not even banned, despite the ovious indicators of him being a troll/alt or fakecel

sure its good some of them eventually got banned, after idk how many reports, however those people shouldnt have gotten through the registration process and even if they did, they' should of been banned the first day since many of them make it very obvious that they dont belong here from the very first day , like the faggot Ollie is still not even banned, despite the ovious indicators of him being a troll/alt or fakecel
People getting banned seems like a common occurrence here and I’m surprised that Ollie mf hasn’t been banned. He seems so annoying and is probably larping.

average Trucel on .is

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

i genuinely hope some of these GrAY ass users on here get the most gruesome worst possible torture and death imaginable.