Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck the west. Got kicked out the gym for being incel

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Tyrone worker told me that i had complaints and i can not come anymore. It was my main cope. To go to the gym and relax in the sauna. I guess the ever increasing stuck up foids do not want incels to even be in the same room/gym anymore. (Not naked sauna)

Now i do not know if tyrone was just saying this as a prank or to "dominate me" as some nigs like to do.......since i was not there for the past week anyways.

I do not even remember any incidents of foids complaining but i do get "looks" from a few foids for being there.

Only incident i remember is what an obese girl that i talk to told me. She said the first time she met me with her skinny sister, that i upset her sister by "staring" at her. Yes i did look at her a few times but not crazy stare.

Fuxk the west. Its only going to get worse for us. SEA here i come before ((they)) ruin it also.

To make matters worse. Its too late to get my money back since i paid up front.

That sucks, sorry to hear OP.

Its too late to get my money back since i paid up front.
you signed a contract, didn't you? just read it and look if they're allowed to kick you out.
you can demand your money back easily if they don't keep their end of the bargain

Last edited:
Go back to the gym anyway, the annoying guy who works there isn't over there 24/7.

Don't talk to or look at girls at the gym bro. If you're not gl it will never end well.

Go back to the gym anyway, the annoying guy who works there isn't over there 24/7.
Thats the plan unless they screwed up my membership on the computer. I think he is just lying but i do see foids conplain about stupid shit all the time recently. Its getting worse and worse in the west.

Thats the plan unless they screwed up my membership on the computer. I think he is just lying but i do see foids conplain about stupid shit all the time recently. Its getting worse and worse in the west.
Things will change once all sub6's stop paying taxes and move to SEA.

Ouch, sorry to hear that man. I hope you can find another gym for you to hit up.

Did he take your card or anything like that? No. Then walk back in that shit.

You should've told that fat whore you would never stare at an ugly bitch like those two. Should've told her to keep dreaming.

What was the complaints about? Sounds pretty strange if you havent been there for weeks but if its real I would be so mad:feelsree:

>incel
>be treated like a person
Pick one

I wonder how cucktears will play themselves as the victim here.

Try to find a new gym if you can OP. don't lose your cope.

My dad got falsely accused of staring at some gym thot. He did not take that shit lightly. He basically went to the manager, and complained that SHE was the one violating gym dress code, and that it's a ridiculous accusation to make, because she placed herself right in front of him, and that it's not fair to accuse a person right behind someone of staring. They can't have eyes in the back of their fucking head. What was he supposed to do, force himself to NOT workout just because some thot placed her ass right in front of men?? It's ridiculous, he's in his 70s, he comes in with the rest of my family for years with no complaints, there's camera footage that proves he's not staring at her, and he also threatened to quit the gym along with the memberships of everyone else in my family.

Thank god the female manager of that gym took my dad's side!

You cannot let thots gaslight you. If that worker is being an asshole about it, demand your money back, and argue that you didn't violate any of the gym's policies.

wtf, i guess These days you get banned simply for not being a 7/10 male

Try to find a new gym if you can OP. don't lose your cope.
I can go to another one but its 25 mins away.

I even had
My dad got falsely accused of staring at some gym thot. He did not take that shit lightly. He basically went to the manager, and complained that SHE was the one violating gym dress code, and that it's a ridiculous accusation to make, because she placed herself right in front of him, and that it's not fair to accuse a person right behind someone of staring. They can't have eyes in the back of their fucking head. What was he supposed to do, force himself to NOT workout just because some thot placed her ass right in front of men?? It's ridiculous, he's in his 70s, he comes in with the rest of my family for years with no complaints, there's camera footage that proves he's not staring at her, and he also threatened to quit the gym along with the memberships of everyone else in my family.

Thank god the female manager of that gym took my dad's side!

You cannot let thots gaslight you. If that worker is being an asshole about it, demand your money back, and argue that you didn't violate any of the gym's policies.
someone else said that nigga is playin and a bull shitter but i am sure foids complained about me since i go there so much and am ugly. I guess i overstayed my welcome

And wow at a 70 yo man. Thots are out of control.
wtf, i guess These days you get banned simply for not being a 7/10 male

I can go to another one but its 25 mins away.

I even had

someone else said that nigga is playin and a bull shitter but i am sure foids complained about me since i go there so much and am ugly. I guess i overstayed my welcome

And wow at a 70 yo man. Thots are out of control.

Is this gym a chain, or a mom & pop? What's sad, is that even if you were in the moral right, your ugliness is bad for their business. Maybe this gym isn't making a moral decision to kick you out, but a financial one.

I got banned from Walmart because I look like a dude that was shoplifting there and they thought I was using a fake ID JFL.

A couple weeks later I went back and nobody said anything and it’s been months. I shop there like once every 2 weeks anyway.

I got banned from Walmart because I look like a dude that was shoplifting there and they thought I was using a fake ID JFL.

A couple weeks later I went back and nobody said anything and it’s been months. I shop there like once every 2 weeks anyway.
Cant u sue for that. Why check ur id?

I really think the nigga was trying to bully me
But
The topic of foids pushing limits against sub 7 men everywhere should be discussed.
Like i said

Fuck the west.

Before we know it, we will be jailed while being ugly.

Just like it was a custom in some places that you couldn't make eye contact with the king, as an ugly male you cannot make eye contact with foids.

A few years ago fucking whore foids didnt set foot in a gym. It was purely a man space. Now not only have they infested them like rats theyre basically running them

Don't talk to or look at girls at the gym bro. If you're not gl it will never end well.

Yea, not just in the gym though, anywhere, don't try to make eye contact if youre ugly, you just come off as creepy dude, they get uncomfortable and might take steps against it. Realities you got to learn to live with.

A lot if you are not NT too, so that makes it even worst. Keep your eyes to yourself really.

Definitely dont check them out either, Chad might get a pass for it many occasions but chances of you getting one are a lot less.

Think about like how youd respond if an adorable puppy snuggled up against your leg vis a vis a non-venomous spider. Both might be harmless but one is a lot more discomforting.

You're the tarantula, seems pretty humane not to bother people, live your life, keep your looks to yourself in the gym next time

"Just don't be Incel bro".

This. Seriously, OP, don't just take this lying down. Fight your corner.

Why aren't there men only gyms?

Thanks god for having a male only gym where I live.

Incels are misunderstood. While you do get ones that are fucked up, not all of them are bad just like not all Muslims are terrorists.

Just hit the gym br0 :soy::soy:

these cucks have become foids slaves

Gyms should be gender segregated

What country is this?

How are incels getting fucked with so much? I never see this shit happen.

Identify as a tranny and claim discrimination to fuck them ovER.
Tyrone was lucky he didn't meet a future Sodini or St. Yogacel.

A few years ago fucking whore foids didnt set foot in a gym. It was purely a man space. Now not only have they infested them like rats theyre basically running them
And running in front of u with skin tight yoga pants distracting men from working out
Yea, not just in the gym though, anywhere, don't try to make eye contact if youre ugly, you just come off as creepy dude, they get uncomfortable and might take steps against it. Realities you got to learn to live with.

A lot if you are not NT too, so that makes it even worst. Keep your eyes to yourself really.

Definitely dont check them out either, Chad might get a pass for it many occasions but chances of you getting one are a lot less.

Think about like how youd respond if an adorable puppy snuggled up against your leg vis a vis a non-venomous spider. Both might be harmless but one is a lot more discomforting.

You're the tarantula, seems pretty humane not to bother people, live your life, keep your looks to yourself in the gym next time
It will take decades for me to look down if i train myself. Future looks bleek in the west. Everything u said is true. Nice example

Last edited:

This won't work as foids will push their boundaries farther & farther to the point they'll accuse guys they just don't like the look of, various bullshit made up accusations & guess what. They'll be believed by default.

No evidence needed, like a bully they'll just keep pushing more & more with no resistance met.

We need male only gyms.

This. Seriously, OP, don't just take this lying down. Fight your corner.
I will. I think tyrone just does not want me to go to his gym and is saying that. I will go whenever i want again. I made him let me thru today and then the sauna was broken with a sign for the next month JFL

So i will take that as a sign to go to the other gym thats part of my membership for a bit.

If cucktears talk about it. Someone let me know please
This won't work as foids will push their boundaries farther & farther to the point they'll accuse guys they just don't like the look of, various bullshit made up accusations & guess what. They'll be believed by default.
Its already happening. Probably happened to me. Another ricecel only comes at 3am to avoid everyone. Same shit probably happened to him. He never talks. Even when i try to talk.

Yeah, for instance the cuck that owns my gym has hired all female staff for the reception, mostly female staff for the bar(2 female, 1 male) and mostly females running the gym(2 females, 1 male). There was a 50/50 split in the gym of different genders but recently that guy who maintained the 50/50 left for whatever reason. Another job or something. The guy who is still at my gym looks like an Incel tbh. Australian and Norwood Reaper claiming his hair. Looks like that other Australian Incel but a lot more bluepilled.
Good example.
Its already happening. Probably happened to me. Another ricecel only comes at 3am to avoid everyone. Same shit probably happened to him. He never talks. Even when i try to talk.
I've got a ricecel at my gym too.. small, old and got a leather face, constantly on his phone, you can say "hi" to him and he'll say it back. But he doesn't really continue a conversation with you ever.. much prefers to look at his phone.

Last edited:
there is no safe public place for incels anymore. Normies rule the world and in that world our purpose is to be slave, work hardest jobs. When we are not working we are condemned to rot in our basements, far from their beautifull society

there is no safe public place for incels anymore. Normies rule the world and in that world our purpose is to be slave, work hardest jobs. When we are not working we are condemned to rot in our basements, far from their beautifull society
Your avi is God tier. Look at him spread his wings.

>incel
>be treated like a person
Pick one
The problem is, that we can't choose.
yes i know it's joke, just remaining to stray cucks from cucktears

Tyrone worker told me that i had complaints and i can not come anymore.
Should have prepared an offering:
Watermelon