Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck the incel documentary tbh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Why did they not have the OG incel's why is their no face and lms tbh why is their no fair debate for this shit and also why do they keep bringing up E.R and also why do they care about us were not disturbing them tbh

What did you expect from (((BBC)))? They'd never put us into a neutral light.

Made by Kosher productions.
BBC = Big Bastard Corporations.

Because FaceandLMS is black, being incel is only an ugly white male phenomenon to libtards.

The elite want society stick together to hate a certain group. Hate is a powerful force to virtue signal agaisnt something. In this case we are the target.

You have to be low iq to agree to do a documentary with ppl who clearly don't have your interest in mind or the interest of fairness in mind.

They don't want us to exist. The only oppressed people in their minds are fags and trannies. They want incels to turn into fags so they can end our "misogyny".

Fake news all around with Fox being slightly less fake.

Thank fuck they don't care about incel's in uk as far as i'm aware i have never heard the term incel in the uk which is good cause i want to keep to this with my brother's and god i don't want to be a friend of the world fuck that a friend of the world is an enemy of god quite literally

Thank fuck they don't care about incel's in uk as far as i'm aware i have never heard the term incel in the uk which is good cause i want to keep to this with my brother's and god i don't want to be a friend of the world fuck that a friend of the world is an enemy of god quite literally

Where I live, I’ve heard people talk about incels openly and it’s super progressive so no surprise if ugly guys who aren’t total Soys get directed towards psych programs or something.

none of them were even incels.

catfishmen literally had an ex gf an idk why some retard incels think he is one of us

none of them were even incels.

catfishmen literally had an ex gf an idk why some retard incels think he is one of us

Exactly and they made us look like dick's we are all ldaring all the damn time they want to project all incel's as this and it's deliberate

You have to be low iq to agree to do a documentary with ppl who clearly don't have your interest in mind or the interest of fairness in mind.
If its not a Documentary made by brocels...
Why bother watching it, if the Kosher creators don´t belong nor have our sad predicament.
Total horseshit. ( Kosher too )

Not watched it, and wouldn't bother doing so

Not watched it, and wouldn't bother doing so

Good don't dude they use every worse example and they keep bringing up er fuck off we are not er supporter's some say it to be edgy tbf however most of us just want to be left alone
Where I live, I’ve heard people talk about incels openly and it’s super progressive so no surprise if ugly guys who aren’t total Soys get directed towards psych programs or something.

I have never heard the term incel outside of the online and good i hope it stay's that way i want to kept on a low profile tbh again i'm british but i never heard of incel's outside online which i hope it stay's that way but i fear the goverment want's to crack down on more men in general and thier is plausibilty to this cause they are trying to take us toward's brave new world where only the alpha gigachad's reproduce beta's work for the gigachad's and no one question's a fucking thing it's blue pill if you deny the brave new world of today i'm used to this cause i've grown up in this modern world however i realize this society is not natural and realize where we are heading toward's it's not good let's just say that much

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck tbh