Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck the homeless, they should be sent to concentration camps

should homeless be sent to concentration camps in Wyoming?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I absolutely FUCKING hate them. Take the subway u smell piss. Park your car on the street, fucker piss on it. Piss on your porch even depending on where you live. These filthy fucking scum have ruined the city. I hate homeless more than foids, rich people or Jews. FUCKING hate them all. Unironically would prefer for them to be loaded up on trains to concentration camp in Wyoming. There they should be forced to take Jew pills and be buck broken and beaten. Then reeducated or use for medical human experimentation if beyond redemption.

FUCKING hate em all.

fellow NYCcels, citycels thoughts? @Zer0/∞ @Rotter @Truckzo @TheDarkEnigma @starcrapoo

NYC is pretty hostile towards homeless people, but they're are much more of them out in the open over on the West Coast.

I kinda have sympathy for them because I feel like I can end up in that situation one day.

wow u live in NY? i live in a town of 7k, NY is like 3,000x the size of my hometown. I live in like a cupboard compared to an entire house as comparison :whatfeels:

for the most part,
some are unlucky but most others deserve it

They also will get hostile and aggressive if you don’t cater to their demands (it is demands).

NYC is pretty hostile towards homeless people, but they're are much more of them out in the open over on the West Coast.

I kinda have sympathy for them because I feel like I can end up in that situation one day.
They live in hotels for free, they deserve zero pity.

Many fellowcels from the US can end up in a similar situation. No chance of finding a decent partner-->low motivation-->wont care about getting really decent education-->low economic performance-->easy to get broke once we hit yet another crisis: even worse than the current one.

I wanna live in jew york or LA though. At least stuff is happening, good or bad. Wouldnt mind getting nuked in some world war over rotting in a 7k pop city even

they are kind of annoying, i don't have sympathy for the homeless unless they're elderly manlet ethnics, because i can see why someone's mental health would take a hit from soyciety's structural prejudice against low SMV males

they are kind of annoying, i don't have sympathy for the homeless unless they're elderly manlet ethnics, because i can see why someone's mental health would take a hit from soyciety's structural prejudice against low SMV males
IDC even if they are low smv Ethnics. should be rounded and gassed nonetheless. Homeless are human equivalent of roaches. Lowest of the low, vile disgusting pests, every single last one deserves death.

99% of homeless people are mentally ill schizos that deserve to be sent to a mental asylum. :yes:

Gigabased video of a man killing these scum.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXj_hF5ICCs

I remember seeing this and yet many Cucks in comments hating on him. When he unlike politicians actually solves problems. Extremely based fellow. If I saw him do the shooting, would walk away, I didn't see nothing.

I wanna live in jew york or LA though. At least stuff is happening, good or bad. Wouldnt mind getting nuked in some world war over rotting in a 7k pop city even
you can do it if you get to good 100k+ salary but even with less, you can make do if can tolerate roommates. Which can be a hit or miss, often a miss.

Cleaning up the streets. If Adams won't do it, then what do you expect? They've gotten out of control in LA too.
Imo this is why it is major key for incels to either have a high paying job or a remote job. So they can live gated area or far away from these homeless scum. Just the other day, I saw this fucking hobo piss on a guy's car. Fucking disgusting trash.

A good cross section of the homeless share suffering in incelcom. I don't judge but I don't help them either.

The problem is structural and cultural, a country that doesn't give a shit about its citizens, specifically those who fall through the cracks.

That being said, most homeless are in that situation because their degenerate. The ones that are homeless simply because their poor have my sympathy - that would drive me to rope instantly

NEETs calling homeless people scum, JFL

NEETs calling homeless people scum, JFL
I ain't NEET and even if I was, I would be correct. NEETs do not piss on other's property, do not push randoms off train tracks, do not shit on side walks. Keep sympathizing for the lowest of the low trash, and you will become like them too.

I voted no, the homeless aren’t that bad here

A good cross section of the homeless share suffering in incelcom. I don't judge but I don't help them either.
I'm not going to judge another brocel for their misfortune in life. However, I agree that homeless people who pose a disturbance to public decency should be punished.

Hating homeless people is the biggest asshole behavior I can imagine. They are even below us and you hate them more than women? Fuck off you piece of shit!!

@MarquisDeSade thoughts ?

Hating homeless people is the biggest asshole behavior I can imagine. They are even below us and you hate them more than women? Fuck off you piece of shit!!
the hypocrisy is rife with OP. It sure is easy to shit on people who have it worse than you but then they hate it when IT or normies do it to them

I enjoy when they fuck with Normies and trigger them:feelskek:
I don't like them talking to me tho or begging

I absolutely FUCKING hate them. Take the subway u smell piss. Park your car on the street, fucker piss on it. Piss on your porch even depending on where you live. These filthy fucking scum have ruined the city. I hate homeless more than foids, rich people or Jews. FUCKING hate them all. Unironically would prefer for them to be loaded up on trains to concentration camp in Wyoming. There they should be forced to take Jew pills and be buck broken and beaten. Then reeducated or use for medical human experimentation if beyond redemption.

FUCKING hate em all.

fellow NYCcels, citycels thoughts? @Zer0/∞ @Rotter @Truckzo @TheDarkEnigma @starcrapoo
I mean seriously, it's not this simple. You're a simp if you think it is. Given the right conditions and Western decay and (as I'm sure we can agree) the Incel problem caused by cultural malfunction not withstanding, then if a person starts off on a non-homeless track, and still ends up homeless, they are themselves to blame. If these factors didn't play into the outcomes, of course the number of homeless people go way down.

However, quite a few people have had a string of very unfortunate events and add to that a screwed up soyciety, it can happen to a lot more people today.

Be careful before you suggest things like they should all be killed or dumped in fire pits type shit.

Also @Transcended Trucel - are you NEET?

The problem is structural and cultural, a country that doesn't give a shit about its citizens, specifically those who fall through the cracks.
This ^
That being said, most homeless are in that situation because their degenerate. The ones that are homeless simply because their poor have my sympathy - that would drive me to rope instantly
Today, more and more who end up homeless are the result of what your first paragraph hints at + a combination of factors outside of their control. If you could take a time machine and review many of the now homeless' lives, you might see that a good portion of them were working and completely different the further back you go.

I enjoy when they fuck with Normies and trigger them:feelskek:
I don't like them talking to me tho or begging
Oh you have no idea how the begging can get my friend. We see this everyday driving. For a good chunk of the homeless in America it's almost like they are staying in a 3-Star Holiday Inn.

Begging asking

Notice the foid stepping on his clothes.

GettyImages 521825626 5961d8963df78cdc68ba888c

They live on the side of your car window.

@MarquisDeSade thoughts ?
The entire United States economy, financial structure, and national currency is on the verge of total collapse where soon a majority of people [Americans] will become homeless as a result, the wealthy along with the bourgeois can kiss my homeless ass. :feelsjuice:

FUCKING hate em all.

I long for the day when this nation becomes so entirely chaotic and lawless where violent home invasions by homeless people along with the general poor becomes normalized as regular everyday occurrences. I hope for massive slaughtering, raping, and pillaging everywhere. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
keep sympathizing for the trash of society and you'll be like them.

Look up Gangstalking some people are forced into homelessness and cannot get employment on purpose

I long for the day when this nation becomes so entirely chaotic and lawless where violent home invasions by homeless people along with the general poor becomes normalized as regular everyday occurrences. I hope for massive slaughtering, raping, and pillaging everywhere. :feelsjuice:
Unfortunately, this could happen sooner than expected.

I ain't NEET and even if I was, I would be correct. NEETs do not piss on other's property, do not push randoms off train tracks, do not shit on side walks. Keep sympathizing for the lowest of the low trash, and you will become like them too.
They might find themselves in a situation where they are doing these things when they are suddenly not NEET anymore. In this economy it can happen.

I used to live in a rural area, homeless people were rare but the ones you met were often kind and if you'd give them stuff they were always very grateful. I've only met like a few scumbags among them.

Then I moved to the big city...

Man, homeless people are completely different here. While earlier the demographics of homeless people in my old province was 100% White here they're 90% racial. Racial people generally tend to be less civilised if they live in their own isolated communities and interacting with many of them is often unpleasant.

Once I was sitting on a bench waiting for a friend of mine to come, she was like an hour late and didn't tell me but I kept waiting, suddenly a Nigger started begging people for money, I took one look at me and said (in English, not Dutch) "Ah you look too stupid" and passed me by. I didn't say anything or something, he just insulted me and then asked some Vietnamese toilets sitting on the next bench for money.

In another instance I found a balloon on the ground, it was a balloon for a child's birthday and a friend of mine her kid had an upcoming birthday and I thought that it would be nice to give it to him. Suddenly this beggar who was a Hindustani (specifically a Dravidian) started screaming at me "Hey, mine!" And just took it out of my hand, later when I asked him what he took he couldn't even recall what it was and looked at it to see it. :lasereyes: Had he not treated me like this I might have bought something for him at the Albert Heijn as I always offer homeless people, also note that I never have these shit experiences with Dutch homeless people, only the shitskin ones treat me like shit.

Later when I was walking with another toilet friend to tease that Dravidian arsehole I told her to pretend to want to give him 20 quid and I would then discourage him. The look on that MF's face was priceless. :feelskek:

This ^

Today, more and more who end up homeless are the result of what your first paragraph hints at + a combination of factors outside of their control. If you could take a time machine and review many of the now homeless' lives, you might see that a good portion of them were working and completely different the further back you goThereaee a
There are different kinds of homeless people, the vast majority of homeless people are only temporarily homeless and usually only for a couple of months. Some chronic homeless ones might still have jobs and go couch surfing. But the stereotypical "homeless" people often think about are those that often live the shittest of the shit lives because of various factors.

I tend to act kind towards homeless men unless they actually act antagonistic towards me. Some people are homeless because of a drug or alcohol problem, others are just in a temporary bad situation and any help might actually improve their lives. These different types of homeless people often dress and act differently. I find that the ones who will waste their donations on drugs and booze are also the ones who feel more entitled to your money and less grateful when they receive anything.

Because of something my father said I never give them money, I always offer to buy food and beverages, many are grateful to receive a meal, some just start demanding beer.

Poor fucking rich boy, boo-hoo. :feelsjuice:
not rich, I was once In homeless shelter myself during middle school because my parents were poor. But I didn't get addicted to drugs, nor go schizo. Grinded daily ans my family no longer in that mess. While homeless come in piss everywhere in my city, often asking for donations wherever you go, many times even take a shit on subway car. One homeless trash even broke into my house a few years back. You expect me to like human cockroach equivalents?

Look up Gangstalking some people are forced into homelessness and cannot get employment on purpose
gangstalking is schizo cope. Not once have I seen it happen to anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back