Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck! The gym is gonna be packed for the next month or two

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
I hate these new year resolutioners :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Slash their tires in the parking lot and break their resolutions early

Last edited:
kill them (in the metaverse)

I can't even go to the gym because of a lockdown in my country.

I can't go because I'm not vaccinated :cryfeels:

I can't go because I'm not vaccinated :cryfeels:
Lmao holy fuck that sucks. Doesn't your gym give you your own key card or something? or does everyone have to let in and vetted lol

Haven't been to a gym in a decade, I'd rather kill myself than go there.

Why? lifting shit is fun. Were you the type of kid that would never bring your P.E. kit to school so you could skip physical education class

Why? lifting shit is fun. Were you the type of kid that would never bring your P.E. kit to school so you could skip physical education class
I usually didn't even go to the school in the first place :feelskek: I have bad memories from the gym, I got bullied there by some cunts, why would I pay just to go to a place to get bullied
I prefer working out at home, or if I wanna lift weights I'll just buy them.
That's soy ngl.
I have bad memories from the gym, I got bullied there by some cunts, why would I pay just to go to a place to get bullied
I prefer working out at home, or if I wanna lift weights I'll just buy them.

Train at night

Pointless if manlet and shit face tbh
You don't go gym for girls, you go to become stronger. You go so that when you get into a fight IRL, you don't get manhandled like a little bitch

Same lol, I can't imagine going to a public gym and getting mogged every day. I think I would've roped on the spot.

You don't go gym for girls, you go to become stronger. You go so that when you get into a fight IRL, you don't get manhandled like a little bitch
:feelskek: hol up Tyrone, dont punch me, wait till i pull this 200KG deadlift real quick :feelskek:
Nigga if you want to not be manhandled start a combat sport. Not go to the gym. :feelsPop:

:feelskek: hol up Tyrone, dont punch me, wait till i pull this 200KG deadlift real quick :feelskek:
Nigga if you want to not be manhandled start a combat sport. Not go to the gym. :feelsPop:
JFL.

What is a 150 lb lightweight combat fighter gonna do against a 200 lb average dude? There is a reason the bodyguards floyd mayweather employs are all weighing 250+ lb. If you think floyd mayweather could defend himself on the street against an average 200 pounder then you are retarded af

JFL.

What is a 150 lb lightweight combat fighter gonna do against a 200 lb average dude? There is a reason the bodyguards floyd mayweather employs are all weighing 250+ lb. If you think floyd mayweather could defend himself on the street against an average 200 pounder then you are retarded af
Floyd Mayweather would hand your ass to you you fat fuck :lul:

Ok that's based.:feelsokman:
I would also work out at home but I am too non-NT to do that. I have to pack my shit and ride the bus while listening to epic wagner to get in the mood. Plus if I work out at home I am gonna be a complete shut in, I am too young to do that.

I don't know what type if gym you went to. I go to a commercial gym and nobody has made fun of me. There have been skinnier and obese guys to come here regularly and I haven't seen them get more than maybe a few eyes very rarely. Maybe it's to do with countey as well? I live in Norway. What was your experience with it like?
It's not just about bullying/mocking, it's about the mogging, seeing foids drool over chads and looking at you in disgust and I'm just not a fan of crowded places or places with people in them.

Floyd Mayweather would hand your ass to you you fat fuck :lul:
You literal retard
It's not just about bullying/mocking, it's about the mogging, seeing foids drool over chads and looking at you in disgust and I'm just not a fan of crowded places or places with people in them.
Go at nights or something. Or just set up your own home gym. £1000 would go a long way in setting up your own gym

You literal retard
Believe me bro, just cause you can deadlift 400Lb doesnt mean it will help you that much when it comes to a street fight :lul:.
Ive been to more fights than you, youd get raped by Floyd :lul:

Believe me bro, just cause you can deadlift 400Lb doesnt mean it will help you that much when it comes to a street fight :lul:.
Ive been to more fights than you, youd get raped by Floyd :lul:
Bro weight classes matter. I am not saying I could beat mayweather in a boxing match. Mayweather weighs in the 60kgs and is 5'7. I weigh over 200 lbs and I am 8 inches taller than him. Look at the body guards mayweather hires they are not former UFC fighters, or boxers, etc. some of them probably haven't even been in a fight a day in their life. However, they are MUCH bigger than the average man and that's all that matters

Fuck off graynigger

Bro weight classes matter. I am not saying I could beat mayweather in a boxing match. Mayweather weighs in the 60kgs and is 5'7. I weigh over 200 lbs and I am 8 inches taller than him. Look at the body guards mayweather hires they are not former UFC fighters, or boxers, etc. some of them probably haven't even been in a fight a day in their life. However, they are MUCH bigger than the average man and that's all that matters
Body guards arent there to fight, retard, they are there to cover the dude.
Yes, weight classes do matter. But only when both dudes are skilled.

in Saudi Arabia we don’t celebrate the new year because it’s haram