Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck tallfags, I envy more broad shoulders faggots

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I am 178,5 cm but normal shoulders. I trained for 3 years and you know, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE SKELETON

Yet there can be a guy who is weaker than me but will appear scarier/stronger due to ONLY HAVING FUCKIN WIDER SKELETON FOR FUCK SAKE

wish I was your height

just grow your skeleton bro

no frame 4 u r face

no frame 4 u r face
It's funny I am 120 kg didn't train for 1 year and can do 20 push ups with my own weight which is around 90 kg barbell (my push up weight) but no good frame, just a normal one, yet there will be faggot who won't do even one bench press of 70 or 80 kg and he will be wider.

It's funny I am 120 kg didn't train for 1 year and can do 20 push ups with my own weight which is around 90 kg barbell (my push up weight) but no good frame, just a normal one, yet there will be faggot who won't do even one bench press of 70 or 80 kg and he will be wider.
how much can u bench bro

I'm 48 biacromial and I'm 1,78
P3k8i9pq6rf81

if not larp then what the fuck avarage is 41 I believe. My are I think 45-46 cm but didn't get by myself good measurment. Someone would need to measure it
I'm an abomination. Wide stocky, bald, big dick it's over. Being bald is death sentence. I was balding at 16. I was cursed from the start.

I'm an abomination. Wide stocky, bald, big dick it's over. Being bald is death sentence. I was balding at 16. I was cursed from the start.
why? Being bald ain't bad at least for me since I like to cut my hair to like 0,5 mm or was even shaving my head since 19 yo. Larry Lawton for example, with hair he wouldn't look good

I'm 48 biacromial and I'm 1,78
View attachment 662146
Im not even on scale 46 cm.
182 cm height
Yes Im fat, but I always had very wide shoulders and there is not fat/very little fat in points of measure.
When I was 16 years old one girl told me that my shoudlers are very wide. I actually tried to date her, but she refused. No arm wideness can overcome face that is literally 2/10.

Last edited:
why? Being bald ain't bad at least for me since I like to cut my hair to like 0,5 mm or was even shaving my head since 19 yo. Larry Lawton for example, with hair he wouldn't look good
Women doesn't want masculine guys like myself. They want young Leonardo DiCaprio type of guy or like Just Bieber.

Sometimes I get attention from single mothers but fuck that. Ain't gonna fuck with these low life form creatures. I'm 27yo old virgin and I've asked 100+ women out, I mean young women my age from 18 to 25 when I attempted to get in a relationship when I was between 18 and 25. All rejected me, all single young women rejected me. I've stalked them to see their boyfriend. Their boyfriend were lanklet faggots with hair ofc and tall. I'm was to damaged by that streak of rejection. I've attempted to suicide 3x times. Only single mothers showed interest in me and I'm blaffed by their confidence of attempting to get my attention. I despise single mothers because if they were without childrens they wouldn't even look in my way, they wouldn't even acknowledge my existence. They know these sons of bitches, these low life form that they don't have options and they aim for ugly average guys because they know they're traumatized by loneliness and by lack of options. They know ugly, average man ain't shit, they know ugly average men doesn't have many options they know this very well. Now I'm angry, fuck!. No bitch in existence can't fuck with me. No bitch can't exploit me. My mind is to sharp for them. They ain't shit in my presence. I'm to blackpilled to be with a woman tbh.. this is the trade-off of being über smart.

It's over. Fuck this world. FUUUUUUUCK!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ain't no simp for no bitch.

@Fat Link if you ban me you're a cuck.

Women doesn't want masculine guys like myself. They want young Leonardo DiCaprio type of guy or like Just Bieber.

Sometimes I get attention from single mothers but fuck that. Ain't gonna fuck with these low life form creatures. I'm 27yo old virgin and I've asked 100+ women out, I mean young women my age from 18 to 25 when I attempted to get in a relationship when I was between 18 and 25. All rejected me, all single young women rejected me. I've stalked them to see their boyfriend. Their boyfriend were lanklet faggots with hair ofc and tall. I'm was to damaged by that streak of rejection. I've attempted to suicide 3x times. Only single mothers showed interest in me and I'm blaffed by their confidence of attempting to get my attention. I despise single mothers because if they were without childrens they wouldn't even look in my way, they wouldn't even acknowledge my existence. They know these sons of bitches, these low life form that they don't have options and they aim for ugly average guys because they know they're traumatized by loneliness and by lack of options. They know ugly, average man ain't shit, they know ugly average men doesn't have many options they know this very well. Now I'm angry, fuck!. No bitch in existence can't fuck with me. No bitch can't exploit me. My mind is to sharp for them. They ain't shit in my presence. I'm to blackpilled to be with a woman tbh.. this is the trade-off of being über smart.

It's over. Fuck this world. FUUUUUUUCK!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ain't no simp for no bitch.

@Fat Link if you ban me you're a cuck.
Fuck them whores they are fuckin worthless scumbags.

Yeah it is strange they like these kind of fuckin phisiques. When I was young and completely was clueless about looks I always thought those chads and pretty boys looked like complete shit and that was WAY before blackpill or even redpill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back