Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck stoner culture

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Fuck this modern, fake, totally contrived stoner culture where people pretend to be higher than they actually are and the whole thing is to see who mogs who at not giving a shit about life and being so carefree, but the entire thing is really just an act

The best example of this is the fuckboy voice that a lot of guys put on nowadays where you intentionally try to sound tired and croaky. It's gay asf

In my experience, stoner dudes tend to be very feminine-minded, in that they often come at you with "who cares?" as a response to you bringing up an issue. This is classic female behaviour, as it highlights the way the female brain places consensus and majority opinion on a topic over its actual validity.

Also, a very high percentage of stoners I've met have been faggots, which is another reason I don't like them

i love smoking weed but i really hate the culture of it too.

hippie shit was always about letting go, emancipating women, and "going with the flow"

The best example of this is the fuckboy voice that a lot of guys put on nowadays where you intentionally try to sound tired and croaky. It's gay asf

isn't this vocal fry? that's mostly abused by females to sound more professional and experienced JFL

Stone the stoners

Stone the stoners
Melly Goeslaw Indonesia GIF

I hate weedfags and psychedelic copers especially guys like Joe Rogan and other crackers.

Social stoners are gay
I hate weedfags and psychedelic copers especially guys like Joe Rogan and other crackers.
Rogan ruined DMT

When I talk my conspiracy ideas, stonercel said 'who cares' (wanting to stay as boot licking authority worshippers even though they also want to be 'outsiders against the system')

But I said ok if you don't care, why are you arguing against my points so hard lol... why don't you just go with the flow of my story.

I hate being around people when im stoned anyways.

Stoners are copers, they can't compete with Chad but are too stupid to see it.

Stoners are copers, they can't compete with Chad but are too stupid to see it.
stoners mog normies from what I have seen on average tho.

Fucking weed clouded my mind. I used to smoke that shit daily, blunts, bongs, you name it. And I had stomach problems, plus I acted like a 60 IQ dude (which is the upper IQ for burgercels in general). Basically, I acted like an american actually acts everyday.

Fuck this shit.

It's weird seeing how many people actually smoke weed at my job,people you would never expect coming in buying cigerellos or wraps . I dont understand how they do it,I used to get stoned out of my mind off 3 hits off a blunt,and start spacing out thinking about stuff,thinking about death and crazy shit. It was not fun.

Dude im so baked right now lmao.

weed is the new soy

THC is the only thing that really helps me cope with being incel, so whatever. It's nice, you should try it; it really frees up your mind to think about other things. When I get high, I no longer (usually) dwell on how I can't get, and don't have, a girlfriend. Instead, I ponder the universe, sometimes get bombarded with memories from my past, and most of all, just forget the constant pain of being incel. It's a nice reprieve you won't find anywhere else.

Also, I've never seen this example of "stoner culture" in person before, so I guess I could be missing whatever it is that makes you so vehemently hate it.

Fuck this modern, fake, totally contrived stoner culture where people pretend to be higher than they actually are and the whole thing is to see who mogs who at not giving a shit about life and being so carefree, but the entire thing is really just an act

In my experience, stoner dudes tend to be very feminine-minded, in that they often come at you with "who cares?" as a response to you bringing up an issue. This is classic female behaviour, as it highlights the way the female brain places consensus and majority opinion on a topic over its actual validity.

Also, a very high percentage of stoners I've met have been faggots, which is another reason I don't like them
Never saw why weed is so popular. I get paranoid, my body becomes really sensitive and imagination goes haywire when I take it.

And even if I somewhat could hack it, I still don't see the joy in smoking weed. Especially since most of it isn't even natural and is completely gmo. I honestly don't see what's so fun about it. Like honestly. I think most people do it to NTmaxx and maybe eventually become a addicted

Same goes for alcohol, i never saw the hype in it either. Tastes disgusting to me .

I think the time I would only ever get high is when I'm going to fuck a foid. Because it makes you more hornier somehow but apart from that,I don't see why weed is so popular or interesting.

Never saw why weed is so popular. I get paranoid, my body becomes really sensitive and imagination goes haywire when I take it.

And even if I somewhat could hack it, I still don't see the joy in smoking weed. Especially since most of it isn't even natural and is completely gmo. I honestly don't see what's so fun about it. Like honestly. I think most people do it to NTmaxx and maybe eventually become a addicted

Same goes for alcohol, i never saw the hype in it either. Tastes disgusting to me .

I think the time I would only ever get high is when I'm going to fuck a foid. Because it makes you more hornier somehow but apart from that,I don't see why weed is so popular or interesting.
Cause you’re non NT. :feelstastyman:

When I used to chadfish on tinder, every second bitch had 420 In their bio

I never liked weed that much, it just made me anxious and paranoid. Stoner metal music is pretty cool but apart from that the whole 420 culture is for teenagers and people who never grew past that phase.

there needs to be execution squads that go and deal with dudeweed bro scum

Weed is for faggots

Drink alcohol like all of your ancestors did

2020s incel stoner culture vs 90s chad stoner culture

I take way harder drugs than pot
super soft especially now that its legal
Hard drugs are based, this is all I can say.

I never understood taking something that is mild. The whole point of drugs is to experience something radically different.

you must like hallucinogens/disassociatives
I've done those too but I prefer uppers/downers

I kinda wish they were legal would be way cleaner and more affordable
Downers I don't really like. Opiates are based as fuck. I experienced the craziest shit on hallucinogens.

Made me realize that we know fucking nothing about reality, despite muh scientific method and there might be some kind of spiritual realm.