Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fuck stacy

one true cel

one true cel

Banned
-
I fucking hate all blonde sluts every time I am lining up for something or waiting and try to make a conversation they walk away I’m not saying anything rude or out of the norm but those sluts ignore me and rather talk to the attractive men why is everyone so based on appearance it just proves being good looking is the only way to succeed and us incels are forgotten about and bullied even the fat foid whales hate us even though they are worse looking and have a worse attitude than us yet they act like that are attractive what a fucking joke :dafuckfeels:

White femoid’s entitlement and ego knows no bounds

White and blonde doesn't automatically equal stacy. Stacy is a 8/10 (top 5%) female, regardless of age/ethnicity/hair color or anything else.

JFL at trying to strike up a conversation with random women as an incel

Last edited:
Blond foids are overrated :feelsseriously:

Every thin, blonde, white foid isnt a stacy. That's the "standard of beauty" but by no means are other attractive foids exempt from the "privilege". But its just like any other advantage in life. That doesn't automatically mean they dont have problems. It also doesnt automatically mean there arent less attractive foids that also live life on easy mode.

Blond foids are overrated :feelsseriously:
Exactly.

Facial bone structure, height, hairline, good hair and skin, T levels, etc are all much more important than hair color, eye color or even skin color.

The only purpose of a foid is to bear you chad sons. Being pale, blond or whatever won't make too much a difference.

As if Staceys are worse compared to other foids. JFL.