Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK sony

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
these greedy cunts. they are making a ps classic https://www.wired.com/story/sony-playstation-classic/

instead of porting games to the ps4 that are ps3 and ps2 only (persona3fes,persona4golden,tales of mothership) they fucking go for the money grab.

going to just buy a switch instead of a ps4. can play super smash bros ultimate and bayonetta and the new animal crossing.

inb4you post soyface

Last edited:
Just emulate. PS1 emulation is fairly good. And free. And you can play it on a weak computer. Hardwarefags are cucks because they spend all kinda of $$ on 0.1% accuracy improvement.

You're right though, this was made as a cashgrab for hipsters, nostolgiafags, and tech retards.

Why would you even waste money on that shit when you can download PS1 games for free and play them on your PSP...

Support fucking Nintendo, they made a mistake called ''Wii'' once , and another mistake called ''WiiU'', but at least you get your money worth when bying their consoles.

Just emulate. PS1 emulation is fairly good. And free. And you can play it on a weak computer. Hardwarefags are cucks because they spend all kinda of $$ on 0.1% accuracy improvement.

You're right though, this was made as a cashgrab for hipsters, nostolgiafags, and tech retards.
ps3 emulation sucks though and thats where all teh games i need are at unless it's better than it was a year ago.
Support fucking Nintendo, they made a mistake called ''Wii'' once , and another mistake called ''WiiU'', but at least you get your money worth when bying their consoles.
wii was shit lol, i don't think i enjoyed a single game other than playing brawl and mario kart with my cousins.

wiiu had as bad marketing as vita but had good games

Just emulate the games on PC with all settings maxed out - it's the best way to enjoy classic games.

ps3 emulation sucks though and thats where all teh games i need are at unless it's better than it was a year ago.
I got like 20 FPS on demon's souls a few months ago with an I7 and a 1080TI JFL. That was like 4 months ago. I thought this post was about PS1 stuff though.

Just buy a ps3 nigga they're cheap. New ones are like 100 trumpbux. Or wait a year or two until the EMU is better.

Which character were you excited for in Smash? Mine was King K. Rool.
i played lucina in sm4sh, but glad they are bringing back roy i mained him in melee, and ofc chrom.
I got like 20 FPS on demon's souls a few months ago with an I7 and a 1080TI JFL. That was like 4 months ago. I thought this post was about PS1 stuff though.

Just buy a ps3 nigga they're cheap. New ones are like 100 trumpbux. Or wait a year or two until the EMU is better.
i could but i sold mine 2 weeks ago and regretting it becuase i didn't know the tales of symphonia, graces f, and xillia were ps3 exclusives and that you could play persona 3 and 4 on the ps store.

what's the ghz on the cpu i think its mroe cpu reliant for crowded areas.

i played lucina in sm4sh, but glad they are bringing back roy i mained him in melee, and ofc chrom.

i could but i sold mine 2 weeks ago and regretting it becuase i didn't know the tales of symphonia, graces f, and xillia were ps3 exclusives and that you could play persona 3 and 4 on the ps store.
Roy mains in Melee were a specific kind of masochistic.

what's the ghz on the cpu i think its mroe cpu reliant for crowded areas.
You kinda deserve that then. P3 and P4 can be emulated on a ps2 emulator though. That's how I played (and hated) P3. There's a full PS3 on ebay for 95 bucks RN man. Maybe buy it.

Maybe buy it.
roaches

i'll wait another 10 years until they decide to maek a ps2 classic so i can just mod it and add my own roms or they release a hd collection for persona adn tales

PS1 games were playable with emulators in the early 2000s, plus they look significantly better with lower loading times.

Honestly a psp mini would be way more impressive and useful.

Then again it wouldn't really be a mini just a reissued psp with predownloaded games which you could also accomplish with a vita (and ps1 games too).

PS3 out of the box can play PS1 discs, using the softmod it can play PSP and PS2 (some) games.
I tried virtual fighter 4 PS2 and it runs okay, some slow downs in a level - after you softmod you download the iso and follow steps to create a pkg file.

Last edited:
Honestly it's a retarded waste of money but I'm kind of tempted.

I was a sony kid and grew up with this.

and it has ridge racer

maxresdefault.jpg

I remember as a kid staring at the box, and I thought it was amazing how thick it was and how many discs it had because I never saw a game with more than one disc before.

And staring at Reiko Nagase.

Screw them for putting Tekken 3 because I only played Tekken 2 as a kid.

Fuck sony though for not including an ac power adapter.