Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck Society

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Society tells me that I should work a 9-5 job my entire life. Why? So I can be a slave to a mega corporation and save them millions of dollars while they pay me pennies?

Society tells me that I should get married and have kids. Why? So I can deal with a menopausal wife who has hit the wall and spend my entire life raising and feeding children?

Society tells me I should be ashamed to be a virgin? Why? So I can put my penis inside of a hole instead of my hand?

Society tells me that I should support feminism. Why? So I can support a movement that has ruined western civilization and has made dating an impossibility?

Society tells me that I should spend money on clothes, cars, houses and jewellery. Why? So I can have useless space I don't need, full closets and metal around my neck?

Fuck wageslavery, fuck marriage, fuck kids (not literally), fuck being ashamed to be a virgin, fuck feminism and fuck materialism.

Fuck Society.

Society tells me that I should get married and have kids. Why? So I can deal with a menopausal wife who has hit the wall and spend my entire life raising and feeding children?
yes

Fuck society indeed

Based, I agree
Considering your post, I am already living the dream then
NEET for 4 years
I refuse to marry and have kids, if I ever get "raped" :feelshaha: and they give birth to "my" child I'll literally kill them + the foid who did this to me
I'm only 22 but I don't see how I would ever ascend so there's that
About feminism, I don't even talk to females or have anything to do with feminism, so it's not even a topic I can talk about
And about money, I only have my neetbuxx. But they're enough so I don't complain

Yep to society lonely men will always be the bad guy

JUST TAKE THE VACCINE BRO!!!:feels:

i agree with that and i would add they aint saying to do this and that for nothing, they want u to produce to keep the system alive and they will

"honey do X and u will be happy :feelsdevil::society::ahegao:"

and thats the real tradegy some incels folow the rules of the society, does everything the society asked and figure at 60 that they got cucked :feelskek:

I couldn't have put it better myself. FUCK SOCIETY!!

Agreed. Fuck society.

This current society is rotten and decaying. The best move is to look for exploits where ever you can to try and get any edge you can.

Other than the taxes you have no choice in that the governments hold a gun to your head to pay, you don't owe society shit.

If we took woman’s rights away and ended the welfare program. Society would be fixed

Society tells me that I should support feminism. Why? So I can support a movement that has ruined western civilization and has made dating an impossibility?