Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck racism, be a BROCEL to ALL

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
We live in a world where China and India are enemies, Jews and Muslims hate each other, Blacks and Whites, you fucking name it. But this place, this one place on the internet is a place where we can put that bullshit geopolitical shit aside and see each other for as comrades. We are ALL subhumans and must unite and be Brocels. Look at everywhere else in the world, only this place will you find people of any race and any background. Incelistan is the least racist country in the world.

Jews are promoters of degeneracy. Elitist, rich Zionist Jews must be eliminated for the future generations.

ironcrusher38 said:
Jews are promoters of degeneracy. Elitist, rich Zionist Jews must be eliminated for the future generations.

Jews are the world's foremost problem. Every race would benefit if they were all sent to the moon to trade rocks with each other.

Agreed. Femoids and whiteknights are the only real enemy. All incels are my brothers, no matter what the race.

I completely agree. This is a home for ALL incels. Period.

Incel pride world wide

Well I don't want to be racist, but in terms of looks 99% Indians, Asians, Arabs, Blacks are subhuman compared to whites.

fred_herbert said:
Well I don't want to be racist, but in terms of looks 99% Indians, Asians, Arabs, Blacks are subhuman compared to whites.
That's not racist, that's realist.

alsalsk said:
We live in a world where China and India are enemies, Jews and Muslims hate each other, Blacks and Whites, you fucking name it. But this place, this one place on the internet is a place where we can put that bullshit geopolitical shit aside and see each other for as comrades. We are ALL subhumans and must unite and be Brocels. Look at everywhere else in the world, only this place will you find people of any race and any background. Incelistan is the least racist country in the world.

Its pretty blue pilled not to recognize the inherent tribalism of each group. Diversity is forced entirely on white Christian nations.

Dingus_Incel said:
alsalsk said:
Its pretty blue pilled not to recognize the inherent tribalism of each group. Diversity is forced entirely on white Christian nations.
But we incels are one Tribe. We are shunned by everyone else so we must unite.

alsalsk said:
But we incels are one Tribe. We are shunned by everyone else so we must unite.

Don't be mistaken, those fakecels are not your friends, nearly all of them would easily slaughter your whole family to experience a single glimpse of validation from a random female.

sepelion said:
Jews are the world's foremost problem. Every race would benefit if they were all sent to the moon to trade rocks with each other.

I agree i welcome all except jews they can fuck off, the world would be a better place without them.

alsalsk said:

People love each other. Black men send me messages frequently to be their boyfriend. It's the women and leaders who make us insult each other for irrelevant issues.

I agree, our friends and enemies come in all races.

Racistcels are retarded. We have bigger issues to focus on rather than shitting on Incels of other races. Be a Brocel to all Incels boyos.

I have no problems with any race. If you're kind with me, I'm kind with you. Simple. It's the whities here that you see calling people niggers and spics.

Dingus_Incel said:
Its pretty blue pilled not to recognize the inherent tribalism of each group. Diversity is forced entirely on white Christian nations.

We have more practical similarities with truecels of other races than slayers of our own race.

alsalsk said:
That's not racist, that's realist.

No actually, that's cope. I agree that the average chaiwalla looks like shit but so does the average white trailer trash.
The chaiwalla often still has a very good hairline, baldness seems to affect whites the most.

what the fuck is with all the anti - semitism lately?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
what the fuck is with all the anti - semitism lately?

Cucktears falseflagging

modus_coperandi said:
Don't be mistaken, those fakecels are not your friends, nearly all of them would easily slaughter your whole family to experience a single glimpse of validation from a random female.

lmfao!!!!

MayorOfKekville said:
Agreed. Femoids and whiteknights are the only real enemy. All incels are my brothers, no matter what the race.

Jockcel said:
I completely agree. This is a home for ALL incels. Period.