Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck r/manhands

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/ManHands/s/8CgQdEl83f

A subreddit full of women who come to lust over men’s hands. But they only pay attention to large masculine veiny hands and forearms obviously. I posted my hand years ago and those female pigs ignored me. All the beta skinny and fat hands get ignored and downvoted. Look at the most controversial posts compared to the top posts of all time.

Stupid female pigs, I may not have hyper masculine tough hands. But my hands sure can fucking do this bitch.

IMG 3120

they want chad hands to strangle them but not sub5.

And they gave them the rights to vote...

are you a homosexual ? why are you browsing this :lul:

I have smaller hands and wrists than most foids

Same whores who browse this shit and other degeneracy will shame you for being a coomer BTW.

Handpill is brutal

There's no hands for their neck

Why are you even on that faggot site

ok now its time to handmaxx

The biggest incel trait wouldn't really be anything to do with the muscle and more with bizarre proportions and size strange short fingers tons of fat wide palms nothing appealing about them to the eye. I would say the overall visual appearance of my hands mogs my face