Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fuck poor people

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
imagine yourself being aspie or introvert in a school full of people like this in a third world country:

i grew up near the poorest and most dangerous municipality in mexico and i went to schools with people like this
in my classroom there were no other introverts, no emo bitches, no smart guys like in those american tv series
EVERYBODY WAS LIKE THAT, except me (just try to imagine the bullying).

they were all poor, children of single mothers and they didn't even live with their mothers, they were taken care of by their grandmothers (no mother or father figure LOL)

these fucking scumbags did nothing in their lives, they became drug addicts and are still low IQ and poor people who believe in santeria and san juditas:feelskek:
unfortunately these people fucked up my life, because I dropped out of school due to the bullying I received at school from people like that, and now I can only aspire to miserable jobs, growing up with these people made me put myself on their shitty level.

it is always about victimizing the poor and justifying their reprehensible acts, such as theft and abuse, claiming that it is the fault of the system and an invisible enemy that must be fought.

the fact that they were poor does not justify in any way what they did to me ¿why should I pay for them? if these people are like that with others, let them rot in their shitholes :feelsree:

i'm poor because I'm too high inhib

Same. I am from curryland and I can't stand in peace in a sidewalk without some poor bitch coming and begging me for a few cents. And you give one cent to them and all beggars around will start rushing towards you.

And you need to be very careful because if they see a chance those very beggars will even pickpocket you.

If the beggar is a child or disabled person I hand over a few cents but fully abled grown up adult beggars should be thrown in Xinjiang style labour camps

I got bullied in middle class or upper middle class schools.

Crabs in a bucket

Que municipio? Yo tambien deje los estudios por lo mismo, Yo soy de los tuxtlas, Aqui esta bien culero y las "personas" se comportan como si fueran animales salvajes. Yo te endiendo a la perfeccion, Entiendo a que te refieres, Es como si la mayoria de pendejos aqui en mexico estuvieran poseidos por alguna cosa que los convierte en seres que solo se dejan llevar por sus instintos basicos.

Bueno desviandome un poco del tema, Porque los thugs siempre posan con la mano doblada en las fotos? Son bien pinche ridiculos.

No se, A veces pienso que el gobierno secretamente le pone algo a el ganado, los cultivos o el agua y eso hace que las "personas" se conviertan en animales con suficiente inteligencia para trabajar y obedecer, Pero no para pensar.

Last edited:
I went to school with middle class kids and they bullied me because i am poor to the point i dropped out of school. I hate them tbh and their "i pay the taxes:soy:" "i pay the taxes :soy:" "i pay the taxes :soy:"

Que municipio? Yo tambien deje los estudios por lo mismo, Yo soy de los tuxtlas, Aqui esta bien culero y las "personas" se comportan como si fueran animales salvajes. Yo te endiendo a la perfeccion, Entiendo a que te refieres, Es como si la mayoria de pendejos aqui en mexico estuvieran poseidos por alguna cosa que los convierte en seres que solo se dejan llevar por sus instintos basicos.
en ecatepec estado de México, afortunadamente ahora vivo en Guadalajara.
no imaginé que te hicieran bullying bro, a veces suenas muy normal, yo soy extremadamente autista en lo social.
¿te pegaban?
.No se, A veces pienso que el gobierno secretamente le pone algo a el ganado, los cultivos o el agua y eso hace que las "personas" se conviertan en animales con suficiente inteligencia para trabajar y obedecer, Pero no para pensar.
lol, pues se supone que los porros en las preparatorias tienen nexos con el poder, y están ahí para bulear y que abandones los estudios :feelsrope:

en ecatepec estado de México, afortunadamente ahora vivo en Guadalajara.
no imaginé que te hicieran bullying bro, a veces suenas muy normal, yo soy extremadamente autista en lo social.
¿te pegaban?

lol, pues se supone que los porros en las preparatorias tienen nexos con el poder, y están ahí para bulear y que abandones los estudios :feelsrope:

Con los años se aprende a disimular, Ademas ya estoy viejo, tengo 25-26 años, Que chido que vivas en guadalajara, Es tan primermundista como dicen?

You will never see trash like this in a private school.
I went to one with a mix of these and normal , high class people
You just need 3-4 of them to ruin everything.

Fuck spics*. Poor Asians are nowhere near as bad.

High IQ thread
Tbh. I have lived in a homeless shelter during middle school and around maybe 50% of the people there have no one to blame but themselves. They often had kids with no money/job. Abused drugs/alcohol or are mentally ill.
Same. I am from curryland and I can't stand in peace in a sidewalk without some poor bitch coming and begging me for a few cents. And you give one cent to them and all beggars around will start rushing towards you.

And you need to be very careful because if they see a chance those very beggars will even pickpocket you.

If the beggar is a child or disabled person I hand over a few cents but fully abled grown up adult beggars should be thrown in Xinjiang style labour camps
In curryland never give a beggar a single cent. Hell in any country I'd say. But especially in curryland. Many evil beggars even use orphan kids, they break the orphan's arm/leg to get more $hekels from begging. Very evil.
I went to school with middle class kids and they bullied me because i am poor to the point i dropped out of school. I hate them tbh and their "i pay the taxes:soy:" "i pay the taxes :soy:" "i pay the taxes :soy:"
True being poor is a death sentence. When I was in the homeless shelter, it was beyond humiliating. I always felt like a mouse in a cage with no money no future. I couldn't even normie maxx due to being too poor and stressed.
Fuck spics*. Poor Asians are nowhere near as bad.
True
You will never see trash like this in a private school.
I went to one with a mix of these and normal , high class people
You just need 3-4 of them to ruin everything.
Yes but then you get money mogged harder.

Last edited:
Con los años se aprende a disimular, Ademas ya estoy viejo, tengo 25-26 años, Que chido que vivas en guadalajara, Es tan primermundista como dicen?
comparado con la capital Guadalajara es Noruega :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine having them in your country let alone in your small town or neighborhood.

You live in India now? Or back then? Which part of india

ALV,Oye tambien es cierto que esta lleno de whitexicans?
si, el mogeo es inmenso, pero al menos no debo lidiar con tantas lacras como las que mencioné en el post, esas abundan más en la capital, me dan un asco tremendo.