Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck planet fitness again, this shouldn't be allowed in gym

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
- Do you remember this short cute Asian with glasses I used to talk about on some threads.Today I saw her training with her white bf . I didn't give them many attention but I watched them from a long distance.

I went to another location to train , after a set I was resting near the wall , I was watching in their direction I saw she grabbed his face and kissed him. I couldn't watch I return to finish my dips sets. While leaving I gave another look they were literally kissing. It was too suifuel. While other people are comfortable making out, teasing, playing in public?

There wasn't many people today it was a great afternoon until this incident happened.

- In my waggie shift at the store I was passing I saw this black couple kissing in the candle aisle

Last edited:
The blackpill always collects, I’m sorry.

I don't give a fuck

short cute Asian with glasses
LoveLovepepe

Today I saw her training with her white bf
maxresdefault.jpg

nigga works out at planet fitness :feelskek:

You’re right, it shouldn’t be allowed. Planet fitness’s whole thing that makes it special is that they kick people out for being too loud or dropping weights, PDA should fall in the same category of showing off.

You’re right, it shouldn’t be allowed. Planet fitness’s whole thing that makes it special is that they kick people out for being too loud or dropping weights, PDA should fall in the same category of showing off.
Yeah it makes people like me uncomfortable

Couples wants to brag what we don't have. :reeeeee:
They are always going outside holding hands, just to let everyone know they are sexhavers. :reeeeee:

Last night I was in the gym at 1:30 am alone. I was about to start working out but a guy came in. Thankfully he stayed in the other room but then he came into the weight room with me. I started shaking from the social anxiety and went into the rooms with the machines. After a bit he came in there too so I got scared and had to leave without getting any workout done :lasereyes:

Last night I was in the gym at 1:30 am alone. I was about to start working out but a guy came in. Thankfully he stayed in the other room but then he came into the weight room with me. I started shaking from the social anxiety and went into the rooms with the machines. After a bit he came in there too so I got scared and had to leave without getting any workout done :lasereyes:
Brutal :fuk:

Why did you leave?

I don't go to public places because I hate seeing couples. Sorry you had to see your race of women betray you for a white guy.
It was a black woman & black man

Don't go outside is the solution

nigga works out at planet fitness :feelskek:
Soygym
Islam is right about PDAs (illegal).

When you literally enjoy watching Gym Reaper and Joey Swoll trash on foids for the laughs:feelskek: