Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck people who wear watches.

D

Doesitmatter?

Officer
★★
I just get fucking angry when I see normies wear watches and think like they are chads.Its just to show off that they are better/high class than me because they wear watches and I don't. I never wore wrist watches in my life. What's the point. Check the time on phone you fucking retard.

Maybe it's a incel trait, but Idc. I condemn even incels who wear watches. Fuck you watchwearers

Can't because small wrists. I'd love the ability to wear a watch. THAT'S the true incel trait, there.

no point in having a watch if you bring your phone everywhere

watches are pointless in 2024 because phones tell the time.

Just buy a calithe watch bro

watches are pointless in 2024 because phones tell the time.
You will go mentally insane if you see the amount of normtards who wear cheap watches and act like it's fashion

Wristwatches are pretty cool and useful. You see the time and date in a second, battery lasts forever, they are extremely accurate with no need for internet or some shit.

Can't because small wrists. I'd love the ability to wear a watch. THAT'S the true incel trait, there.
My wrist circumference is 6 inches, I assume they wouldn't work well on me even though I've never had one

I have a casio. So a incel watch

And fuck phones. As a incel i don't need it and only have a flip phone

I just get fucking angry when I see normies wear watches and think like they are chads.Its just to show off that they are better/high class than me because they wear watches and I don't. I never wore wrist watches in my life. What's the point. Check the time on phone you fucking retard.

Maybe it's a incel trait, but Idc. I condemn even incels who wear watches. Fuck you watchwearers
Same. There is something capitalist about watches.

You will go mentally insane if you see the amount of normtards who wear cheap watches and act like it's fashion
Apple watches are extra retarded. only uptight hipster faggots who huff their own farts would use those.

Wristwatches are pretty cool and useful. You see the time and date in a second, battery lasts forever, they are extremely accurate with no need for internet or some shit.
So checking time requires internet in yo phone? Bro is living life in veteran difficulty :feelskek:

Last edited:
I have a casio. So a incel watch

And fuck phones. As a incel i don't need it and only have a flip phone
Based. Plenty of 20-30 eur good quality watches from Casio. Nowadays even Chinese wristwatch use Japanese mechanism.

Cope nigger. Watches, especially dive watches, look great and are useful in situations where you can't use your phone

Cope nigger. Watches, especially dive watches, look great and are useful in situations where you can't use your phone
Look great? My wrist is so thin, that even after the last adjustment of watches, they sagg

Look great? My wrist is so thin, that even after the last adjustment of watches, they sagg
I’ll admit that watches aren’t for everyone. They look good on me because I have average sized wrists

Cope I love wearing watches. It's a status symbol and a fashion statement

14c9801289 1711562903

watchhavers problems

Of all the things to complain about:feelskek:

I have a 18 euro lidl watch, does that have the same effect on you?

Im worried with my belly saaar
whats in the fridge nigguh

season 6 episode 23 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants