Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck Palestine

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Fuck Palestine. That's it, that's the message.

Hey, you camel fuckers. Don't launch a terror attack including beheadings, rapes, and taking hostages.

Fuck palestine and israel

Nah just palestine. Im glad israel is taking this war to eliminate muslims seriously
facts,they should stop licking allah's ass while he screw up their genes and worship their chads

Muslims are fags someone buy them shaving cream or chop chop their necks

Nah just palestine. Im glad israel is taking this war to eliminate muslims seriously
Yes, sandniggers cry claiming to be victims, but forget their colonizations and invasions in Asia. This war is good because sandniggers and kikes are both dying.

Soo many kikes recently

It’s always the GrAys

sandniggers and kikes are both dying
Nahh kikes are too high iq to suffer high casualities, I would say the kill ratio is 1:10 for israel not including civs.

Nahh kikes are too high iq to suffer high casualities, I would say the kill ratio is 1:10 for israel not including civs.
1 rape = 100 kills in war. Don't you know that?

Also they are burning babies which is better

Palestine is only the beginning.

The Greater Israel is coming. Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon are next.

Palestine is only the beginning.

The Greater Israel is coming. Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon are next.
That's not a bad thing. I do have some sympathy for Jordan since they helped fight ISIS.

They want us to pick a side, So we focus on chaos/drama in the world, rather than the real problem (which is them) .....the jews......