Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck off LGBT"cels"

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
if you're LGBT, you're not welcome here. foids are spreading LGBTism towards incels to divide the incels from the chads. it's the reason why foids always gaslight incels into becoming a faggot or a troon. by being LGBT you became cucked enough to not only be a degenerate but also fall for the foid's trap to divide you

True, faggots out

Kikes are trying to turn incels in denial and LTNs into fags and troons because they are the easiest targets

hate trannies

I'm never joining their cucked death cult

I don't think so faggots are allowed here it's insta perma if ur a fag

if you're LGBT, you're not welcome here. foids are spreading LGBTism towards incels to divide the incels from the chads. it's the reason why foids always gaslight incels into becoming a faggot or a troon. by being LGBT you became cucked enough to not only be a degenerate but also fall for the foid's trap to divide you
Imagine we did that. Imagine a foidarina told us they're not able to get with men, then we convince her (based on nothing) she's a lesbian.

Last edited:
THEY ARE FUCKING HYPCRITES, we wouldn't even have a problem with them if they never BUTT IN to virtue signal about something they have no stake in

How can anyone be a fagcel and not get laid? The fags live life as if it was just one giant orgy.

I would never become a faggot because i have a dignity, its disgusting af, and Quran says homosexuals will rot

Lgbt are enemies

Don't fags get insta-banned here?

That’s why I came to this forum, no fucking faggots allowed.

Fags need to die and rot in hell with their cocks being sliced and diced and getting pineapples shoved up their asses daily. Homos would enjoy hell.

He let his inner faggot out after getting drunk like the filthy pig he is.
yeah i forgot @The Grinch confessed to being a poo puncher

what a filthy individual

True but fags are less likely to identify as incel anyway. The fags that do are likely in the closet. :feelsjuice: I’m willing to bet there’s probably a few users on here that fap to femboys in their spare time

LGBTcels can get sex anytime they want just like any foid can

yeah i forgot @The Grinch confessed to being a poo puncher

what a filthy individual
Dude, stop tagging me everywhere, stop answering all my threads and stalking me like a dog and always mentioning homosexuality when you talk to me, it’s weird. It gives off the impression that you are actually secretly hoping that I am gay. Gay people always accuse others of being gay, this is a absolute faggot-trait and you have this trait and therefore you are disgusting

Last edited:
There is no "LGBT" here (with a few exceptions) the mods are making sure of that

He let his inner faggot out after getting drunk like the filthy pig he is.
Dude, stop tagging me everywhere, stop answering all my threads and stalking me like a dog and always mentioning homosexuality when you talk to me, it’s weird. It gives off the impression that you are actually secretly hoping that I am gay. Gay people always accuse others of being gay, this is a absolute faggot-trait and you have this trait and therefore you are disgusting

>dude youre probably the gay one

but you literally made a thread admitting you were gay :feelskek: and that's why i'll make sure you never forget it

>dude youre probably the gay one

but you literally made a thread admitting you were gay :feelskek: and that's why i'll make sure you never forget it
No, you want me to be gay, you are obviously hoping for it, which is weird

No, you want me to be gay, you are obviously hoping for it, which is weird
i'm not hoping for anything since that implies something has not happened yet

i'm not hoping for anything since that implies something has not happened yet
Fuck off stalker. You find me so interesting that you make me the Centre of your life, while I don’t give a fuck about you. It’s obvious who’s the gay one here

Fuck off stalker. You find me so interesting that you make me the Centre of your life, while I don’t give a fuck about you. It’s obvious who’s the gay one here
the thought of you takes but a fraction of my brain (which is significantly larger in size than yours) but ok. you're a homosexual btw

the thought of you takes but a fraction of my brain (which is significantly larger in size than yours) but ok. you're a homosexual btw
It’s always the faggots that like to accuse the same sex of being gay, no heterosexual man ever did that cringe and weird shit.

Faggot. He doesn’t want to fuck you.

The attacks end when you fuck off from this place and fade into obscurity you deflecting cowardly narsicist pig. you brought this hatred on yourself. Leave and don’t come back.

I hate LGBT freaks.

spoken like a random faggot
No one on this forum knows you. This is my first interaction with you. You’re a zero. Quit being a homo.

Last edited:
No one on this forum knows you. This is my first interaction with you. You’re a zero. Quit being a homo.
if i am a no one then why are you being a cringe faggot when i did nothing to you, are you his alt?:feelskek:

says the cunt with 2k posts in 2 months. get a life
Faggot. How often to blacks mog you? What else would result in you making threads about them? Curious.

Faggot. How often to blacks mog you? What else would result in you making threads about them? Curious.
be coherent and stay on topic please. you are the faggot, you came in to defend your bum buddy (theGrinch) just like you came in his asshole you weirdo