Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fuck,not even chad is immune to the pass of time and betabuxxing

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
I want to share this little story,this is not meant to be a "rule" or a "proof" or something,just a thing that just happened and wanted to share,this didn't happen in the US so things may be a bit different than what you're used to.

When I was in my country's equivalent of High School I had a Chad "friend",unlike most other chads this one was a friendly guy, but a true chad nonetheless,he was fit and with a great 9/10 face too,he had tons of other friends and was very popular with stacies,he bragged about having sex with our classmates and always had naked pics of the girls that he had sex with in his phone,in our 3 years of school he had no less than 7 girlfriends,all of them beautiful,even some female teachers lusted after him.

He was very friendly with everyone,while he was a chad and had no reason to he talked with autistic weebs like me,he was a good dude and I genuinely enjoyed talking with him.

Fast forward who knows how many years,I'm 24 now,he's 25-26,I'm a NEET with a degree,he's a psychologist,after years of not knowing anything about him he contacted me on social media (I still have my FB account that was obligatory in university) yesterday and we started talking for a bit,he's much fatter and less attractive than before (but still a 7/10) and he married a fucking landwhale that's not even 4/10 and just had a baby with her, I'm actually quite surprised,like how a dude that was a genuine chad would fall for this shit,he always used to date 9/10 stacies so I don't know how this happened.

He seems happy though,but after being super envious of him back in HS I think I feel bad for the guy,I wouldn't trade places with him anymore.

Last edited:
He could still get better in SEA. Mogs me.

Dumb Chad tbh

Women become more hypergamous after HS, couple that with the newer dating app culture and losing a couple of points with aging, it's over.

I'm actually quite surprised,like how a dude that was a genuine chad would fall for this shit,he always used to date 9/10 stacies so I don't know how this happened.

Because a lot of Chads are genuinely "nice guys" who just don't know any better.
Tanner is the real asshole.