Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK NORMIES CHADS AND WOMEN

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
FUCK NORMIES CHADS AND WOMEN THEY’RE ALL DEGENERATE SCUM THAT DESERVE TO BE EXCUTED IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY HERE THEN HAVE THEIR BODIES SOLD AND REMOLED TO MAKE THEM TRUECELS THEN GET FROZEN FOR 100 YEARS AND LIVE A NEW LIFE AS TRUECELS ( IN VIDEO GAME )

I agree. Foids have destroyed the dating scene. Males have nothing to look forward to. Reddit is full of foids hating “purity culture”, because they do not want to be judged for having high body counts.

And “fat acceptance” among foids is disgusting. When I was in high school, fat people were less than niggers - now Lizzo is shoved down my throat by the Jew-run media.

The Npc males are especially aggressive and like to mog and start fights with MANLET truecels

FUCK NORMIES CHADS AND WOMEN THEY’RE ALL DEGENERATE SCUM THAT DESERVE TO BE EXCUTED IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY HERE THEN HAVE THEIR BODIES SOLD AND REMOLED TO MAKE THEM TRUECELS THEN GET FROZEN FOR 100 YEARS AND LIVE A NEW LIFE AS TRUECELS ( IN VIDEO GAME )
GIGA BASED DEATH TO ALL CUCKS AND WHORES CHADFUCKS SHOULD GET MAULED TO DEATH BY SHARKS ( IN REAL LIFE )

I agree. Foids have destroyed the dating scene. Males have nothing to look forward to. Reddit is full of foids hating “purity culture”, because they do not want to be judged for having high body counts.

And “fat acceptance” among foids is disgusting. When I was in high school, fat people were less than niggers - now Lizzo is shoved down my throat by the Jew-run media.
It’s acceptable for a woman to be 400 pounds but they clown men for being 200lbs fuck this world