Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK "no tax on tips".

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
God I hate this fucking proposal so fucking much. First Trump started repeating this line over and over (often just randomly throwing the line out there as a non-sequitur) then Harris saw how popular the idea was and is also supporting it publicly. So given how popular this idea is and how both candidates support it, it looks like no matter what happens, it will be passed. "Heads I win, tails you lose".

I've worked at restaurants with food servers, I don't think it would shock anyone that the people who get the most tips are women and good looking people. That alone should be enough reason for us (ugly males) to oppose it.

So I pay taxes on all of my income, but there are tipped employees who make MORE than I do including tips but will pay LESS in taxes? How the fuck is that fair? Tips are a form of income obtained from employment, there is no logical reason they should be exempt from income tax.

Not only that but "no tax on tips" by itself would mean less net taxes, thus less revenue for the government. Now think about this...do you really think the government is just going to do with less revenue? Maybe cut military spending and/or foreign aid? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO! They're going to offset the loss in revenue by either increasing existing taxes and/or implementing new taxes. And those tax increases (and/or new taxes) WILL affect you.

Trouble in burgerland.

Tipping culture is so stupid to me

You already get salary for your work nigger

Yeah this is another point I meant to include in my post but forgot. Tipping culture is retarded, the last thing the government should be doing is enabling it.

Thankfully I don't utilize any services where tipping is expected and I cook my own food, so I don't have to worry about some asshole zoomer spitting in my food because I didn't include a 20 percent tip on already grossly overpriced food that also has 2 additional surcharges snuck in.

Tipping is just for Chads and Whores to abuse their Halo effect to get more money

You already get salary for your work nigger
This is so gay. I don't get it either.
"Here's a few more cents cuz i Like Ur face bub":feelstastyman:

Yeah this is another point I meant to include in my post but forgot. Tipping culture is retarded, the last thing the government should be doing is enabling it.

Thankfully I don't utilize any services where tipping is expected and I cook my own food, so I don't have to worry about some asshole zoomer spitting in my food because I didn't include a 20 percent tip on already grossly overpriced food that also has 2 additional surcharges snuck in.
Holy Shit they spit on your shit?
FUck restaurants!!

I agree. It seems bad all around and it further perpetuates tipping culture which is only becoming more and more greedy. I go and pick up food at a chain and I’m met with a screen to tip.

Don't tip normies and foids as and incel

Holy Shit they spit on your shit?
FUck restaurants!!

Me specifically? Not that I know of.

But I have heard several food servers and delivery drivers admit to having done such at least once. One guy I knew who did delivery said there was an elderly man who ordered regularly but "only" tipped like 2 dollars or something. He said he rubbed his genitals on his food on a number of occasions. He felt like he was completely justified and everyone else acted like he was a hero for doing it. Another guy I knew who delivered pizzas said he slashed the tires of a guy who didn't tip. Again, he felt completely morally justified, and most people think such behavior is morally justified because tipping culture is so prevalent and dominant that "bad tippers" are put in the same basket as child molesters.

And yet men working harder more difficult jobs such as construction still are required to pay more taxes. Hmmm

Me specifically? Not that I know of.

But I have heard several food servers and delivery drivers admit to having done such at least once. One guy I knew who did delivery said there was an elderly man who ordered regularly but "only" tipped like 2 dollars or something. He said he rubbed his genitals on his food on a number of occasions. He felt like he was completely justified and everyone else acted like he was a hero for doing it. Another guy I knew who delivered pizzas said he slashed the tires of a guy who didn't tip. Again, he felt completely morally justified, and most people think such behavior is morally justified because tipping culture is so prevalent and dominant that "bad tippers" are put in the same basket as child molesters.
So doing criminal offense like bursting someone's tires somewhat judtifies the falling out of a nickle??
True Jewish trait.

jfl @ modern politics
totally a 'democracy' and not a system where you can't vote to change shit, and can just pick a promise to change degeneracy that won't even be upheld

they will just get it anyway some other way. bait and switch politics

Gynocentric culture gonna gyno
what a surprise