Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck nigga

C

cuckit

Banned
-
Fuck nigga you ain’t shit imma smoke yo ass like imma smoke @Chudpreet mane he a bitch ass nigga I pull up to his crib n he ran out the back door he a cuck he be out here snitchin on gang when I ain’t even do shit I thought he was a nigga but in the end all I found was bitch

Sorry I don't speak monkey

Fuck nigga you ain’t shit imma smoke yo ass like imma smoke @Chudpreet mane he a bitch ass nigga I pull up to his crib n he ran out the back door he a cuck he be out here snitchin on gang when I ain’t even do shit I thought he was a nigga but in the end all I found was bitch
RACEWAR RACEWAR RACEWAR

View: https://youtu.be/cZAfQLltvYg?t=20

Ayo @Chudpreet where yo bitch ass at mane? Imma smoke you n yo entire family
Imma have yo ass on a t shirt if you ain’t respond mane

Lol, what happened?

Niggas are monkey proof me wron

...rich nigga, poh nigga, house nigga, field nigga... Still nigga...

Lol, what happened?
He keeps following me around the whole damn website cuz I said I mog normies at the gym. I specified I only mog them strength wise, NOT smv wise yet he keeps ragging me on about it and asks the mods to ban me like a foid :feelskek:

someone give me some translation, i don't really speak banana

What is this nigga wafflin about

He keeps following me around the whole damn website cuz I said I mog normies at the gym. I specified I only mog them strength wise, NOT smv wise yet he keeps ragging me on about it and asks the mods to ban me like a foid :feelskek:
I saw that post jfl. Looks like you did get banned though. RIP

I saw that post jfl. Looks like you did get banned though. RIP
He deserved it
IMG 4291

IMG 4292

IMG 4293