Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck new years eve kiss at midnight.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
636180541032994481495973889_o-NEW-YEARS-EVE-KISSING-facebook.jpg

It's allways depressing having to watch all the couple's kiss on new years eve. What are ugly guys like us supposed to do.

Crustaciouse said:
636180541032994481495973889_o-NEW-YEARS-EVE-KISSING-facebook.jpg

It's allways depressing having to watch all the couple's kiss on new years eve. What are ugly guys like us supposed to do.

Rub one out.
Press the trigger.

If I don't rot this New Year's, I'll make it my mission to get one. It has to be the easiest time to get a kiss, as there will be some desperate roasties looking for someone to kiss.

CopingGymcel said:
If I don't rot this New Year's, I'll make it my mission to get one. It has to be the easiest time to get a kiss, as there will be some desperate roasties looking for someone to kiss.

They are looking for chads not ugly guys like us.

CopingGymcel said:
MistletoeGang on look-out.

Crustaciouse said:
They are looking for chads not ugly guys like us.

Could have gotten one last year, but sperged out. I want another chance this year. I really need to drop the K in KV. I want to know how physical contact with women feel, even if it's only a kiss.

This is the most depressing moment IMO

Went downtown last year and stood around like a randy while my roommate made out with his girl for nearly 6 minutes...

IronMike said:

Went downtown last year and stood around like a randy while my roommate made out with his girl for nearly 6 minutes...

worst night of the year. The whole world is celebrating while we rot.

IronMike said:
User-Completed-Image-Tie-a-Noose-2017.01.05-18.21.58.0.png

Never really noticed. I'll be in my basement tracking, writing, tracking, writing, tracking, etc.

Get a damn hobby and ditch the normalfaggotry, my man.

We're all pulling for ya!