Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fuck nerds

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Many of them are elitist assholes plus A LOT of them are blue pilled as fuck.

Hell, your random thugs from the street are more black pilled than nerds. They would throw you under a bus just for 1 whiff of pussy.

They're cucks too

Incel trait: Outcasted from nerd groups in school. :feelscry:

Hell, your random thugs from the street are more black pilled than nerds. They would throw you under a bus just for 1 whiff of pussy.
you're stereotyping OP
I'm a nerd
but yeah I would throw you under the bus don't act like you wouldn't when you've never had chance

I always thought of nerds as mathmeticians or studycels

at least nerds did well in school, have high self esteem, and (because they're usuallly lanky and white)
are now heads of university departments, or working as a scientist at a company.
smartcels are fakecels

All nerds mog me (nerds = smart whites), geeks (which are smart asians) about 90% of them mog me

nerds are cucks and were responsible for all this clown World shit

Some are narcistic and have God syndrome, they try to humiliate in conversation.

weebs mog nerds brutally

you're stereotyping OP
I'm a nerd
but yeah I would throw you under the bus don't act like you wouldn't when you've never had chance
You can't throw me under the bus because you stink like Sasha's pussy after grimes fucked it up with his frog sperm I am king territory shit and my shit is shit FUCKING SHIT SHIT POOOO SHITTTTT I FUCKING HABE SHIT I AM POOP MONSTEE ASHHIIIIIIUUU

:feelshaha: VERY low iq
But it is true though. Without them we wouldn't have the technology that enables these amounts of hypergamy (like dating apps/social media).

Most nerds aren't/won't be on our side: They are either a) libertarians (which means corporate cocksuckers - imagine simping for the very people that banhammer you for expressing your opinion) or b) leftist liberals (the worst kind, because they unify late-stage capitalist economic policies and promote leftist social ideas like LGBTQ-shit and feminism, they are the very cancer of out society).

So they are either passive enablers of the status quo or actively try to worsen our situation by abusing their monopolies to deplatform dissidents like us and promoting leftist ideas. Look at Google, Youtube, Silicon Valley, Faceberg or Twitter etc. - nerds are among our biggest enemies.

And also on an individual scale they are insufferable. Often very arrogant and snobbish, having a vile temper and spewing useless advice ("Just work on it, bro!") - they are among the most delusional/simpish people when it comes to women, they treat men in the most condescending ways for having minor trouble, they hold men to the most ridiculous/high standards while they would even teach a woman how to walk in a straight line in a video game or program a for-loop. They are enablers of women and then when they get a tiny backslap by a female (if any at all) they feel like the biggest chads and look down on other men. They constantly excuse the inexcusable when it comes to women but constantly attack men for even the slightest flaws. They carry women through STEM by doing their homework/theses, these women then have so much money and due to positive attention so much self-esteem that below rich giga-chad everything is unacceptable (these women are your looksmatches and not some stacies). These people are neither on a social nor individual scale your friends - at least nowadays. The same as modern "scientists".

Last edited:

They're not even friendlier the way they're portrayed by soyciety.

At a point in high school I hadn't hung out with anyone for like a year and when someone invited me (to a group of 4 guys hanging out) this rice nerd just started yelling at me to go home once he learned I was coming over with them. He had become popular in AP classes for good grades and being sort of a clown. Before that we were even sort of friends.

Wish I had been more low inhib back then and just knocked his ass down. I instead just looked at him weird and everyone was awkward. This bizarre hostility then made me feel awkward and quiet once we got to the one guy's house.
nerds are cucks and were responsible for all this clown World shit
They're hard at work in stressful engineering jobs creating dating apps and killer robots for the elites while they get zero pussy except max once a month if they have a roastie or noodle.
Some are narcistic and have God syndrome, they try to humiliate in conversation.
Yeah. They're full of themselves because they think they're elite for having some middling IQ (usually). Today I would just physically humiliate any nerd being an asshole.

Last edited:
They study all that worthless shit because they believe in system. They are also society enablers and believe in globohomo agenda. They are also stupid.
"I believed in all my parents and society told me, studied for 25 years and now I'm gender studies professor married to an bitter landwale. Guess I'm succeed in life".
Has any nerd supported something based like 14-16 .y.o. prostitutes? I doubt it. They are biggest supporters of women. Also they are against male violence and shame men for acting violent yet don't care if females or bullies humilate some outcast.

Last edited:
They study all that worthless shit because they believe in system. They are also society enablers and believe in globohomo agenda. They are also stupid.
"I believed in all my parents and society told me, studied for 25 years and now I'm gender studies professor married to an bitter landwale. Guess I'm succeed in life".
Has any nerd supported something based like 14-16 .y.o. prostitutes? I doubt it. They are biggest supporters of women. Also they are against male violence and shame men for acting violent yet don't care if females or bullies humilate some outcast.
Yeah I noticed as well that they believe in the system. They also believe only in the most sanitized shit. They admire Elon Musk and Bill Gates and all those other psychopaths.

They drool after M'Lady and white knight for her and they are REALLY judgemental. They will look down on you for basically anything. They really live in their own little world and are impossible to argue with. It would be fucking easier to bring Chad to change his point of view than a bunch of nerds. They think they're gods gift to the world, just because they are guaranteed to have a good career and they are good at math. They fail to realize that except them and their future betabuxxer wives nobody fucking cares how succesful they will be.

They're really the guardians of the status quo, of the elite and of every cuckery that is going on. Hell they were the ones who fell hook line and sinker for the betabuxxing meme and thus every foid excepts it of every male.

I’m a blackpilled nerd.

You can't throw me under the bus because you stink like Sasha's pussy after grimes fucked it up with his frog sperm
Grime's sperm is fresh, full of viril potency, it probably smells amazing which is why Anne would suck it out of her.

I am king territory shit and my shit is shit FUCKING SHIT SHIT POOOO SHITTTTT I FUCKING HABE SHIT I AM POOP MONSTEE ASHHIIIIIIUUU
I miss having those poops which are solid but with a thin layer of moisture so they slide easily out of you and there's nothing to wipe afterward.

Haven't had those in a long time.

Seems every time I shit I have to go through 4-5 wads of TP now, need a fucking bidet.

Grime's sperm is fresh, full of viril potency, it probably smells amazing which is why Anne would suck it out of her.

I miss having those poops which are solid but with a thin layer of moisture so they slide easily out of you and there's nothing to wipe afterward.

Haven't had those in a long time.

Seems every time I shit I have to go through 4-5 wads of TP now, need a fucking bidet.
Same

In my experience nerds are giga blue pilled cucks, who simp over any foid that is interested in anime\games\super heroes. They are also very aggressive and fussy, thinking that by acting bitchy they show their manliness. But being a nerd /= being into science/gaming.

based