Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck my Russian genetics

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Because of my subhuman slavic genes i have thin hair and my cheeks are chubby, no matter how low bodyfat i am. If i was 100% German then at least id likely have thick hair and a more slim face. The only thing i like about being part slav is that i can speak Russian with others who know Russian and others cant understay what i say.

Not Russian genetics, just your genetics.

Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites. Russians mogg

but russia is cool doe

Celtic genetics are kinda fucked also, will do a thread on this

North or "continental" Med genetics are kinda eh, Anglo ones are the legit only good ones I have.

And I'm like 60% Celtic jfl.

Last edited:
Slavs are the thugmaxxers of the white race.

Because of my subhuman slavic genes i have thin hair and my cheeks are chubby, no matter how low bodyfat i am. If i was 100% German then at least id likely have thick hair and a more slim face. The only thing i like about being part slav is that i can speak Russian with others who know Russian and others cant understay what i say.
its just your genetics there are tons of russian slayers

Albanians also
And Caucasus people if you count them as white. Im not sure how to clasify them, maybe Georgians could pass as "white"

lmao in what fucking universe, the majority of slavs have thin, flat hair and have hypermasculine ogre skulls with no balance
BASED Slavic USSR raped "Aryan" Germany. Russia moggs in war

And Caucasus people if you count them as white. Im not sure how to clasify them, maybe Georgians could pass as "white"
Depends

As I also always say, race is more than "muh skin tone"

Some of them are White-skinned, but they also genetically differ, and some also have very different facial features.

I'd say that some, mainly North Kavkaz ones are "White" but aren't European, if that makes sense.

IMG 20240320 183422 1

BASED Slavic USSR raped "Aryan" Germany. Russia moggs in war
Cool, the average German still mogs the average Russian into oblivion. Foids think about Nordic or Germanic guys, but definitely not about some Russian ogres

lmao in what fucking universe, the majority of slavs have thin, flat hair and have hypermasculine ogre skulls with no balance
Celts can kinda be similar, depends on the phenotype though

Celts tend to bald a lot, which I got from my dad.

I'd say that some, mainly North Kavkaz ones are "White" but aren't European, if that makes sense.
Yes they look the whitest so to speak. Some Chechens could easily pass as locals in some parts of Europe particularly the Balkans

Cool, the average German still mogs the average Russian into oblivion.
Average German also mogs the average Anglo imo

Anglos are very overrated in terms of looks, I'd know I have 'em in my family

Dutch are ogres also.
Foids think about Nordic or Germanic guys, but definitely not about some Russian ogres
Thing is, Nordic is a phenotype not necessarily a racial classifciaiton

Many Germans are Alpinid, which is one of the worst White/European phenotypes imo; I'd know I have some influence of it on me(eye-area)

Yes they look the whitest so to speak. Some Chechens could easily pass as locals in some parts of Europe particularly the Balkans
Yeah I know what you mean, they have some Dinarid influence on them.

We also have a user here who is a Balkanite @RealSchizo but could pass as a White-skinned North kavkaz.

I see alot of tall zoomer chads here in Poland but the older generations more ugly.

Yeah I know what you mean, they have some Dinarid influence on them.

We also have a user here who is a Balkanite @RealSchizo but could pass as a White-skinned North kavkaz.
Now that I think about it there are people from my European Balkan side of the family who could pass as light skinned Dagestanis or even Georgians. Interesting

I see alot of tall zoomer chads here in Poland but the older generations more ugly.
Maybe tall but i doubt you saw so many Chads, maybe a few HTNs. Poles on average are ugly. Slavic foids date everything but their own men because they find them ugly

Anglos are very overrated in terms of looks,
Depends what you mean by "Anglo" most people just use Anglo and Brit interchangeably, Actual Anglo-Saxons are basically North West Germans who settled in the UK, whilst most Brits are Celtic by ancestry, there is more Anglo Saxon blood in America and Australia then in the UK from what I heard.

Trust me, Slav guys mog us stumpy little South American Mestizos - very, VERY few of us look like Oscar Isaac or Pedro Pascal

Maybe tall but i doubt you saw so many Chads, maybe a few HTNs. Poles on average are ugly. Slavic foids date everything but their own men because they find them ugly
A decent amount of zoomer men here are MTNs, HTNs and Chadlites etc so it's not like in the boomer generation where LTN almost seemed to be the default.

A decent amount of zoomer men here are MTNs, HTNs and Chadlites etc so it's not like in the boomer generation where LTN almost seemed to be the default.
@KillNiggers thoughts on that ?

do polish people have your curse too?

isnt thin hair and chubby cheeks because of mongol admixture? so you're basically hapas. tell me do you think hitler was a hapa hater?

I thought germans went bald too

Now that I think about it there are people from my European Balkan side of the family who could pass as light skinned Dagestanis or even Georgians. Interesting
I just looked at the phenotype & anthropology stuff, and it turns out the Caucus has Dinaric & Alpine+Armenoid & Iranid influence on it

So essentially, it's an intermediary of sorts

Htn in the jungles person of Laos

JBB is law in EE

do polish people have your curse too?

isnt thin hair and chubby cheeks because of mongol admixture? so you're basically hapas. tell me do you think hitler was a hapa hater?
No they're not jfl, stop with this cope you ingrate

East Asian admixture

It's less than 5%

Slavs just look that way cause they always have, quite trying to project

Now piss off nigger

Atleast here there are rarely ogre looking people but I don't live in Russia so naturally. Most russians here I've seen look more kavkaz.

No they're not jfl, stop with this cope you ingrate

View attachment 1252233

It's less than 5%

Slavs just look that way cause they always have, quite trying to project

Now piss off nigger
Yeah people think Finnish people look weird because of mongol admixture

Are you mad because I called Slavs hapa
No, and I'm not even Slav jfl

Slavs are like 4% Asiatic, so not HAPA mutts

It's cause you're trying to project cause you're an insecure little bitch

Yeah people think Finnish people look weird because of mongol admixture
Not because of that, it's also to do with the climate & geography making certain traits selectable