Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck my life

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
So I missed out on a chance to sign up for a play. Let me ask you niggas something. If the sign up sheets for the play is on the wall, and it’s not there, could that mean it’s too late. The deadline I’m gonna assume was at the end of the day. It was close to the end of the day, but it wasn’t. Could have I ask the people in the main office if there was still rime to sign up?

hikikomori lifestyle is the only possible for a truecel according to me

So I missed out on a chance to sign up for a play. Let me ask you niggas something. If the sign up sheets for the play is on the wall, and it’s not there, could that mean it’s too late. The deadline I’m gonna assume was at the end of the day. It was close to the end of the day, but it wasn’t. Could have I ask the people in the main office if there was still rime to sign up?

Man fuck u and ur play. Fuckin pussy talking about a bad life just cause of a gay play. We have real problems here

Man fuck u and ur play. Fuckin pussy talking about a bad life just cause of a gay play. We have real problems here
I joined this before you by the way.

wtf is an incel supposed to play anyway? a tree?
JFL

I joined this before you by the way.
You can't whine about your oneitis and then about missing a sign up for a fucking play in high school and then try to pull the join date card as if it somehow gives your words any added gravity.

You can't whine about your oneitis and then about missing a sign up for a fucking play in high school and then try to pull the join date card as if it somehow gives your words any added gravity.
That man swinged at me, so I swung back at him. I’m not letting no one here think my problems don’t matter.

That man swinged at me, so I swung back at him. I’m not letting no one here think my problems don’t matter.
And I'm telling you your clapback was weak af and that oneitis obsession is bluepilled af.

My problems still matter.
Expecting your problems to truly matter to anyone but yourself is also bluepilled thinking. Sure, they might seem incredibly pressing to you, but the fact of the matter is that this play, your oneitis, etc. is all stuff on YOUR plate. It's your responsibility to handle, ignore, or overcome them.

What you can hope for is empathy/sympathy. However, people don't dish out empathy/sympathy based on YOUR standards of what magnitude your problems are, but on their interpretation of your problems. If the consensus from others is that your problem is really not that big of a deal, or is bluepilled, or is your fault, then expecting empathy/sympathy may be considered foolish.

lol
Lol u striaght hood gangsta cuh with ur play problems.

Expecting your problems to truly matter to anyone but yourself is also bluepilled thinking. Sure, they might seem incredibly pressing to you, but the fact of the matter is that this play, your oneitis, etc. is all stuff on YOUR plate. It's your responsibility to handle, ignore, or overcome them.

What you can hope for is empathy/sympathy. However, people don't dish out empathy/sympathy based on YOUR standards of what magnitude your problems are, but on their interpretation of your problems. If the consensus from others is that your problem is really not that big of a deal, or is bluepilled, or is your fault, then expecting empathy/sympathy may be considered foolish.
But isn’t this supposed to be a support group? Not just for inceldom, but for also things offtopic

Last edited:
A support group doesn't mean that everyone who signs up has to cosign your bullshit.
“a group of people with common experiences or concerns who provide each other with encouragement, comfort, and advice.” From google

“a group of people with common experiences or concerns who provide each other with encouragement, comfort, and advice.” From google
Good for Google. We have our own rules and ideologies here. When you blather bluepilled crap, this no longer becomes a group for you.