Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck, my friend snaked me! Dude went to a party himself while I am here alone

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So we were suppose to go to this event together today and we planned for this a couple of weeks ago. But he knew that he won't be going to this event and he never told me. This dude wen't back to his university because his friends were throwing a party this weekend.

I just found out that this event is going to be huge. My other roommate was coming back from work and told me that all the alcohol stores were packed and bus stops were full. EVERYONE was going. My friend knew I would go to this event with other people without him so he never told me it was this weekend. I should have kept this date in mind and never trusted him. I have been so stressed from work lately too so weekend is all I get.

So pissed right now. Last time we went to a similar event and it was so fun and that was with 250 - 300 people. ()

Now it was gona be 900 peoplel! Fuckkkkk this was my chance to lose my virginity but nooooo i had to get fucked over. Gonna be a 23 old virgin soon if this keeps on going.

And if this wasn't enough. I told the girl I was catfishing about this and she send me more ragefuel.

Look at this roastie being all caring! BItch you wouldnt give 2 shits about me if you knew I wasnt chad !
Fuck, if i was chad I wouldnt even be in this situation. i'd just call one of these tinder hoes over and fuck them everyday.
I have to put so much effort into getting some, this is so unfair. It's injustice.

Last edited:
if you need a party to get laid and you're still a virgin at 23 you're pretty much fucked TBH

currycels when will they ever learn, thinking they will ever get action

if you need a party to get laid and you're still a virgin at 23 you're pretty much fucked TBH

exactly, nobody understand that. Tbh i know it's over already but i cope by telling myself it's 25.

I suggest you to get a hooker, if you think you can get laid by cold approach in a club you are pretty delusional, you won't get any in a club unless you are a high status and good looking male.

Of course your 'friend' ditched you (he probably doesn't count you as real friend sadly)

you are a very unlikeable person, seen by posts here

You are stupid for trusting others.

never trust anyone not even yourself

It never began, OP.

I suggest you to get a hooker, if you think you can get laid by cold approach in a club you are pretty delusional, you won't get any in a club unless you are a high status and good looking male.

Remember if your incel don't trust your friends

It's so fucking over it isn't even funny.

Giphy 7