Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck my family

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
>>aren't you worried about what your family will think when you rope?
>>my family is the only thing keeping me from roping
lol
>>your parents pay for all your stuff don't they?
t. virture signaling, self righteous, religious, holier than thou, dumbass normie cunts who I spoke to in uni that thought they sounded mature saying shit like that
>my mother
She never has a thought that isn't a product of her base instincts. She's a shitty parent as a result. I think she is literally autistic. As I realized this I started avoiding ever talking to her because I would know exactly what she'd say. Half of anything I'd tell her she would literally not understand. She will be upset with me at something, and if I explain anything with an ounce of nuance to her and defying basic rules of human communication, she acts like she didn't hear and repeats what she said before. She is incapable of understanding anything. Even simple things unless they are explained very slowly. It's not even malicious, she just is a shit. She'd almost be pitiable if I didn't have to be raised by her. Forced to play the violin in such a way that guaranteed I would hate it and quit. I remember crying during our practice sessions when I was like 8; I'd get slapped by her in frustration because I couldn't play whatever Minuet bullshit right. She was a similarly shitty teacher when I'd ask for help with homework, always frustrated so easily.

It was so great when I got the phone call that they'd have to contact my mother about the police issue with my roommates at uni. I asked the university employee that called me why they needed to contact my mother and she gave me some PR bs about "seeing what supports she could give me" as if I would get anything from my mother knowing about my situation other than abrasively annoying concern and disappointment. Exactly as I suspected she would, my mother called me like, "Indari, you must not make jokes about shooting people! Have you heard about the recent Las Vegas shoo-" hangs up. She tried to say the same thing to me like 5 more times when I came home but I knew from experience she wouldn't say anything interesting so I never let her. She hadn't even understood the actual situation, I never made a joke about shooting people. I could easily picture what had happened. The dumb bitch from the university called her, my mother took in about half the details and mixed them up. I wasn't going to bother explaining to her the real situation which was nuanced enough that she most definitely wouldn't understand it even after hours of trying to explain it. Great """"support"""" I got from her. I wish I had told that dumb university employee cunt off on the phone.

>father
I barely even know the guy. Left to his home country when I was 11 because he got fired from his university job here in a way that made him unemployable. Very fucking arrogant and a narcissist. I can't even unpack it all his personality is just repulsive. calls and texts me and within a minute of talking he thinks he knows everything even if he is horribly off base. Constantly tells me I should be practicing algebra or whatever so much that it's a meme. Like I said I can't even explain what exactly is so infuriating about him there's just too much to think about. just fuck that guy

>older brother 1
Bullied me when I was younger, I blame him for low self esteem, shyness and inability to express myself. No it's not normal for older siblings to bully. It's bullshit. All older siblings should have their arms cut off and beheaded in ISIS style. fuck them. He was a cunt to me my whole childhood but got all the benefits and is on his way to being a normie. Got sent to boarding high school and suddenly grew a passion for violin (we all quit but he suddenly regained an interest) and is studying it in university having a great time. He's not even a virgin.

>sister
Fucking cunt. Just a complete bitch. If people here heard her talk they'd be calling for that roastie to be acid-faced and brutally executed. Has no control over her temper. Burned by the world and takes it out on others in such a transparent way. Can't speak to her without her getting mad over nothing. She can be a complete cunt to me but she acts like I just shot a baby if I am anything but polite to her.

>older brother 2
Hugest manchild on all of Earth. Like my father his shittiness is just incomprehensible. I'm tired of writing this and the more I do the more I hate it and am disgusted by it so I'm gonna stop. The top part about my mother is the only thing I really wanted to write about.... bad night... fffuck life and fuck my ass and suck my dick and fuck dark souls 3 and just kill meamgamgsfghnfiiwmimklmm

I'm sorry that you're suffering. Does writing all this down make you feel better?

Going to have to work harder to stray away from those nuisances in your life, OP.

blickpall said:
I'm sorry that you're suffering. Does writing all this down make you feel better?

yes for about 5 seconds

Indari said:
yes for about 5 seconds

I know this might not be what you want to hear, so just ignore it if you don't feel like responding, but have you tried being more understanding? You're far from a perfect human being and so is everyone on your list, most humans are pretty shitty to some degree and from some perspective. Maybe you would be less angry if you were more gracious.